chocolate nunchuks

Stallyon

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50
Feb 22, 2007
Norion
Wii Online Code
2207-7954-7144-9623
Following on from the guy who made a chocolate wii remote (i'll be attempting this at the weekend) I made this chocolate nunchuk last night.

you like? its solid chocolate....mmmmmmm

attachment.php

Haha, how'd you make the mold? or did you just carve it from a brick of chocolate?

Skorp said:
Haha, how'd you make the mold? or did you just carve it from a brick of chocolate?

in the uk, nunchuks and wiimotes come in a clear plastic casing that is molded to the shape of the device which opens out to 2 halves. I simply slowly melted some chocolate and then when it was running enough poured it into the casing and stuck it in the fridge overnight. this gives you 2 halves.

then you take a sharp knife and cut off the excess chocolate from the sides and scrape the middle section (so that it is fairly flat), take some boiling water and a spoon and smear boiling water over the 2 halves and then stick together and hold the 2 sections together until they stick and et voila :cornut:

ohhh so you took the bubble wrap package and used the plastic mold! too funny

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ohhh so you took the bubble wrap package and used the plastic mold! too funny

hey....dont you go knocking my chocolate nunchuks :sad:

sweet wish we had those cases, it'd be interesting if someone could make a functional one

Nice, when I first saw it I was thinking of those huge easter chocolate bunnies and it wasn't appetizing but soon after I immediately wanted something sweet.

Back