Chris Benoit Found Dead

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

Haven't heard anything more..

Its always sad to hear about these types of situations. Especially when you grew up watching the guy fight.

R.I.P. Benoit..

Yes..

Why wouldn't I be?

Benoit used to be a wrestler in the WWE.

nooooooo!! why!! not the rabbid woverine, the head butter, noooooooooo my favorite wrestler

i cant seem to find it on any news site so it seems kinda like another publicity stunt like Mr. McMahn. when eddie guraro died, it was on every news site

Thats what I'm sort of thinking as well. However more might turn up over the week so who knows.

Is this "real" dead or "wrestling" dead?

[EDIT]Never mind post above was practicly the same as mine :lol:

With this situation I'm sort of 50/50..

Its either he died which is horrible...

or this is another cheap wwe hoax.

Maybe after what happened with that McMahon (sp?) guy the media want to make sure this is for real, esp if it involves his whole family..

my he rest in peace and meets his friend eddie in heaven too
they are wrestling in heaven now

*does a cross with fingers and kisses toward heaven*

Back