christian guitar?

TiwazTyrsfist said:
It would be about on par with the Mickey Mouse Club version of DDR they released for the Game Cube.
Fortunately the Disney Version on Playstation wasn't that bad :p

Moose said:
Ugh. There's also another game they made that was similar to the Left Behind series or something. it's like a totally stupid and worthless game. it's like the Sims, but without controls

Ugh. Gross.

hm...do you think you have to crucify jesus at the end of the Bible Videogame?

'Yay' for Religious intolerance on a Wii board?
The only thing that will come out of this thread is stereotypes and labelers...

Look, if this 'Christian Guitar Hero' had Five Iron Frenzy, I'd be all for it!

I'm not religiously intolerant. It's actually the other way around. generally all the super religious people i have ever met have been the intolerant ones. As long as you don't try to change me as a person, or force upon me your beliefs, then we're cool.

I'm far from religiously intolerant.

I find it funny that people don't want to listen to Iron Maiden but are fine with Demon Hunter. Demon Hunter is way, way, way, way more extreme and graphic than Maiden, but because their lyrics are pro-Christian it's ok.

I'm a Christian and I don't see what the big deal is. I plan on getting this game at some point.

IcedEarth81 said:
I find it funny that people don't want to listen to Iron Maiden but are fine with Demon Hunter. Demon Hunter is way, way, way, way more extreme and graphic than Maiden, but because their lyrics are pro-Christian it's ok.

I'm a Christian and I don't see what the big deal is. I plan on getting this game at some point.

Iced Earth RULES!

Just thought i'd let you know.

If you think there is such a thing as Christian Rock and Roll you are going to Hell. The very name is a euphemism for sex, take that Christian Rock and Rollers. SEX is Rock and Roll, so stop trying to be 'cool' Christians (an oxymoronic phrase if ever there was one) and go back to those depressing psalms where you belong. Do you really think your God wants you playing with a phallic guitar, gyrating to the Satanic beats? Leave that to us Pagans who invented a good time!

MRCOOLGH said:
um mitch let me put it simply its never gonna ****ing happen in the history of guitar hero. NeverSoft is not gonna switch every punk/rock/metal song for little baby christian songs because then it cant be called guitar hero it has to be called acustic christian hero. and those who arent allowed to get it because it has to have christian songs minority is so small to the point were there maybe less than 10 of them. so tell your friends to try to get the DS version.

well "in defense of the genre" ;) (rep to anyone who catches this reference first), the christian he is referring to is more hardcore. underoath comes to mind. not all christian music sounds like church songs hah.

but i dont know what christian peoples deal is. play for the love of the game. religion should give you more freedom not take it away/

Frank_K said:
If you think there is such a thing as Christian Rock and Roll you are going to Hell. The very name is a euphemism for sex, take that Christian Rock and Rollers. SEX is Rock and Roll, so stop trying to be 'cool' Christians (an oxymoronic phrase if ever there was one) and go back to those depressing psalms where you belong. Do you really think your God wants you playing with a phallic guitar, gyrating to the Satanic beats? Leave that to us Pagans who invented a good time!
sex is not rock and roll. rock and roll is not sex.

Back