Christians

This is a Christian.

People are going to believe what they are going to believe.
But meh x: Christian over here.

Sorry if I didn't contribute anything good to the thread xD

Skippy said:
Do Jesus and God have equal knowledge and power but just have a different form?
i might be wrong but heres what i think:
when we pray, we pray to Jesus, because God can't have anything to do with sin (and all humans are sinful, we can't avoid it). so Jesus' role is to allow us to have contact with god :cornut: .

EDIT: Nice thing you posted there, Trulen :D

Nice poem.

I also have to ask why people are defending 15 year olds having sex and abortions unless you are having sex and 15.

Edit:
rabidtoaster said:
i might be wrong but heres what i think:
when we pray, we pray to Jesus, because God can't have anything to do with sin (and all humans are sinful, we can't avoid it). so Jesus' role is to allow us to have contact with god .

EDIT: Nice thing you posted there, Trulen

God can't sin, the actual action, he can still have something to do with it (ummm....punishing it maybe?) Jesus is God, not a mediator. (Please, someone who is Catholic tell me what your stance is on this, I am Christian Reformed) The whole point of the Protestant Revolution is Grace and not needing a mediator like indulgences or confessions through preists.

Last edited:
Brawny said:
Nice poem.

I also have to ask why people are defending 15 year olds having sex and abortions unless you are having sex and 15.
Why are people defending them? maybe because people like you, don't give them a second clance, oh yeah, they had sex when they were 15, now they must live with the consiquences. You don't know what they have been through in life, you have no right to controdict them, and say that they can't have an abortion. The baby isn't even going to know, i doubt you would give a second thought if you killed an ant. so whats the difference between the two, none in my eyes.

Gaz said:
Why are people defending them? maybe because people like you, don't give them a second clance, oh yeah, they had sex when they were 15, now they must live with the consiquences. You don't know what they have been through in life, you have no right to controdict them, and say that they can't have an abortion. The baby isn't even going to know, i doubt you would give a second thought if you killed an ant. so whats the difference between the two, none in my eyes.

No sin is unforgivable, I will give them a second chance. In the bolded statement, are you saying that people that have premarital sex shouldn't have consequences? Also, when you say consequences, what do you mean exactly. Pregnancy is actually the least likely thing to happen. STD's and emotional depression can ensue much more often. Adoption!!! Best thing ever. Most people who have abortions when young, even when raped regret it later in life. Sorry no source.

I do have the right to say this just as you have the right to argue for killing innocent babies.

Why do you use the defense that the baby won't know what happened to it ? I could kill you in your sleep and since you don't believe in an afterlife, you would not know what happened to you. I bet you don't want to die though. You shouldn't though because you compare yourself to an ant. XD

I can't believe you consider a human life an ant. Morally banned.

P.S. clance, consiquences, controdict XD rofl

Last edited:
After Scimming through this thread and having many personal experiences, this is what I think. First off, I need to point out that I am a christian.

ok. Here we go. Its ok for someone (non christian) to say the ten commandmnets should be taken down, no prayer in school, etc.. Yet when we (christians) voice our opinions, we are bashed. Whats the difference in the opening poster to say "I dont know why you fear something that dont excist" and a christian saying That Jesus died for the sins of the world? The fact of the matter is, the media etc.. is so anti christian its not funny. We can be bashed and have our rights taken, but we cant speak out for what we believe in. Simply unfair. And for those that say christians shoud be quiet, it is their duty, according to the bible, to spread the word of God. Not force or use hate but simply share the love of God

Here is a pic:
useadoption6iy.jpg

Brawny said:
God can't sin, the actual action, he can still have something to do with it (ummm....punishing it maybe?) Jesus is God, not a mediator. (Please, someone who is Catholic tell me what your stance is on this, I am Christian Reformed) The whole point of the Protestant Revolution is Grace and not needing a mediator like indulgences or confessions through preists.

yeah, i get what you're saying but i think you misunderstood (more likely i didn't write it properly)
umm i might try to say it differently but im too tired at the moment. maybe later if i remember to :D

Gaz said:

You believe that an ant is no different then a human embryo? o_O

....Interesting....

Brawny said:
Nice poem.

Edit:

I'm Catholic and I also believe you do not need a mediator or to confess to a priest. I pray to Jesus he is the only one who knows my heart and what goes on in my head. I believe he is the only one who can forgive me. Jesus and God are one.That being said most Catholics do beleive in praying to saints and confessing to priests.

Brawny said:
No sin is unforgivable, I will give them a second chance. In the bolded statement, are you saying that people that have premarital sex shouldn't have consequences? Also, when you say consequences, what do you mean exactly. Pregnancy is actually the least likely thing to happen. STD's and emotional depression can ensue much more often. Adoption!!! Best thing ever. Most people who have abortions when young, even when raped regret it later in life. Sorry no source.

I do have the right to say this just as you have the right to argue for killing innocent babies.

Why do you use the defense that the baby won't know what happened to it ? I could kill you in your sleep and since you don't believe in an afterlife, you would not know what happened to you. I bet you don't want to die though. You shouldn't though because you compare yourself to an ant. XD

I can't believe you consider a human life an ant. Morally banned.

P.S. clance, consiquences, controdict XD rofl
Hmmm, sex with no condom, what is more likly to happen; an STD, Pregnancy or Emotional Dipression. well i will go with the second one.

If people who have premarital sex, use protection, then what consiquences are there?

i'm not saying adobtion is a bad thing, i agree with you that it is excerlent (not the best thing ever, that would be packaging for sliced bread) But it is not for some people, some people can't go through the EMOTIONAL DIPRESSION (as you put it yourself) of pregency at a young age.

I'm not scared of death, i may not believe in any god, i don't look up to anything, and i don't live my life by a book, but i do treat all life like it is something important.

I don't condone people killing animals for sport. but i don't go and portest about it, or voice my opinions about it, because at the end of the day, it's only an opinon, and you will never be able to stop it.

I'm not scared of death, i may not believe in any god, i don't look up to anything, and i don't live my life by a book, but i do treat all life like it is something important.
If you aren't scared of death. Have you ever thought of what it might be like after death?
Even though the bible is a book, what's in it is the word of god, not just a book. It's the about the meaning of the words, not the words itself...

coolsmile said:
If you aren't scared of death. Have you ever thought of what it might be like after death?
Even though the bible is a book, what's in it is the word of god, not just a book. It's the about the meaning of the words, not the words itself...
pfft. do you not read, i don't believe there is an after death, you die, you die.
it is just a book, just like any other book, mostly not true, espcially if it's not writtent by people who witnessed the events.

Back