Christians

ha mary wasnt a virgin... well not after jesus cause it said in the bible that he had brothers and sisters ... so things had to happen

I don't believe in religion.
I think the word of God is truly just to live.

Why should anyone have to live in fear of an all knowing spirit that may or maynot exist?!
Isn't it a sin to question the existence of God anyway?

blueradio said:
Isn't it a sin to question the existence of God anyway?
There are many things that are considered sins, all of which are forgivable; well, all save unequivically denying Christ. That's the point. No one's perfect, but everyone can repent.

333Wii333 said:
yeah well im not wrong .............I LOVE JESUS CHRIST ( he is my savior)
no one said your wrong, and you can't say i'm wrong for thinking all Religion is a form of controling the nation that was inforced by governments.

and i only believe in things i can see or have been scientificly proven (and the bible has not be scientificly proven to be true, infact it has been proven that it was written a VERY long time after jesus was alive)
For example, i believe in gravity, of course, because i can see it acting, i also understand why it happens.

i have a question for people who belive in relgion, and that is...

Do you believe in the big bang? whether or not it was god that made the big bang or not, but it has been scientificly proven, so you shouldn't realy doubt it, and also, what existed before the big bang?

ok, so i ask you a serious question, and you give me that crappy reply which just makes me more assured that your not mature enough to take part in a discusion such as this. nice one ;)

Gaz said:
no one said your wrong, and you can't say i'm wrong for thinking all Religion is a form of controling the nation that was inforced by governments.

and i only believe in things i can see or have been scientificly proven (and the bible has not be scientificly proven to be true, infact it has been proven that it was written a VERY long time after jesus was alive)

For example, i believe in gravity, of course, because i can see it acting, i also understand why it happens.

i have a question for people who belive in relgion, and that is...

Do you believe in the big bang? whether or not it was god that made the big bang or not, but it has been scientificly proven, so you shouldn't realy doubt it, and also, what existed before the big bang?
This entire post was not thought out whatsoever. >.>

Gaz said:
So, your a "seer and believer". :rolleyes: It's hard to believe a lot of things w/ that state of mind. First of all, the Bible has been SCIENTIFICALLY (which you spelled wrong :lol: ) proven. Archeologists have found THOUSANDS of scrolls that date back to times long before Jesus Christ. Now you may thing this changes nothing, but they have also found books that date back then that correspond w/ the writings of the Bible, and the ppl who wrote them. :)

Gaz said:
I'm sry, but that is a really stupid question. You: "You think God created the earth and everything....but do you believe in the Big Bang?!?!" o_O Listen, this is a dumb question to ask those of us that believe in any kind of religion, and it's even a dumbass theory. Think about it. The Big Bang theory says that some random implosion/explosion happened and everything....was. Let me tell you what this means, if you haven't already thought about this. You believe that every color of human, every shape and form, the life-cycle, re-preduction of all life forms, our bodies, the different languages of every "tribe" of human, as well as the animals, the never ending galaxies, the way everything just works out (water happens to be on this planet that we live on, as well as animals, and all other life, to feed us, then we cans survive to try to keep making the world a better place for the next generation and so on), atoms, molecules, every form of plant that happen to make up every form of medicine that we need for diseases and sicknessness, how the Sun just happens to be the right length away from the earth, how it reflects off the moon at night when we just so happen to need to give our bodies rest. You get my idea, it's obvious. I know you're going to retaliate to this post w/ anger, saying i'm wrong and you're right...but, I am right.

How the hell was it scientifically proven?! I can answer what was before the big-bang, because it never happened. Can you rephrase the question in my terms so I can understand. Do you mean before God created humans?

On top of all this, evolution the big bang, etc. involve the earth being millions or billions of years old. IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT IT IS NOT! I studied about a theory last year, that suggests that for a certain caullage (sp?) of fossils that were found in a certain area, and the weird way that soil was layered in, a WORLDWIDE CATASTROPHE would have had to happen. Noah's Flood comes to mind. ;) Also, the way certain continents have eroded or something. I'll double check that part, but for the fossil part, i'm certain. Also, if evolution was true, why isn't life still evolving today? See to believe, right? I sure as hell don't see this. Most (non-Christian) scientists ignore this fact, because this would ruin the theory of evolution and whatnot, but they're ignoring scientific facts.

ssb lover is right about thwe bibles dates look it up on google. . .o yeah and rob and steve are the main religion how mani ppl in the world belive tht ...i think its only u

333Wii333 said:
ssb lover is right about thwe bibles dates look it up on google. . .o yeah and rob and steve are the main religion how mani ppl in the world belive tht ...i think its only u

About 50, but Steve says that in about 2,037 years, almost 2 billion people will believe in him and accept him as their Lord and Savior. I'm already ahead of you.

We know what's right and our Lord said you will go to a bad place when you die if you believe in Christ. You better switch to our religion now just to be safe.

ssbb_lover said:
So, your a "seer and believer". :rolleyes: It's hard to believe a lot of things w/ that state of mind. First of all, the Bible has been SCIENTIFICALLY (which you spelled wrong :lol: ) proven. Archeologists have found THOUSANDS of scrolls that date back to times long before Jesus Christ. Now you may thing this changes nothing, but they have also found books that date back then that correspond w/ the writings of the Bible, and the ppl who wrote them. :)
Ahh yes i remember this, but lets not forget that the version of the bible we are reading today is not the same one that they found writen before the birth of Jesus. So science can prove that maybe it was written about the same time this jesus guy was alive, but that doesn't mean any of it was true! haha, just like the steve thing above this post.

ahhh and how i love science, you do relise my question was one for only and idiot to answer. For something to exsit there needs to be time, but time only exsists inside the universe, so before the big bang, there was infact [there is no answer, as there is no time for anything to exist].

Now for proof that the big bang happend, there is something called the redshift *wikipedia it if you can* and this is observed why looking at light from other gallaxies. now this is scientific proof that the big bang happend, becuase it shows the the universe started from one focal point, and has ever been moving outwards in all directions.

oooo evoulution, yes that takes seconds to happen, nice one, it takes millions of years!! hmm don't think i been here that long yet, let me check when my birthday was.

Now you are challenging me with scientifc proof this scientific proof that, but why don't you look at the others, and understand them, before you try to controdict me. oh and btw, don't coment on my poor spelling, or on the structure of my posts in the future, as i'm servealy dyslexic, and that is something which i can't do as well as others.

Last edited:
kissoff you really belive that some guy that is still alive just happens to be a god???

he is just some loser guy w/ no life that wants to be recognised

Back