Christmas Competition!

sorry for the double post but here is my "try" at photography outside my school today (SNOW!!!!)

Tree_by_Fsz.jpg

edit:sorry for taking your idea rach

^Thats...your...school...?

I can easily see that hanging up in my orthodontist's office [yes, that is a compliment]

Aha. Looks fun.

I shall, yet again, make another false promise to enter. :-D

ssbb_lover said:
Aha. Looks fun.

I shall, yet again, make another false promise to enter. :-D

I'm getting really good at those :p

Right there with you. :)

Can't think of a funny caption though. D:::: Trying to force an idea out of my head, but it's not coming.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Thats...your...school...?

I can easily see that hanging up in my orthodontist's office [yes, that is a compliment]
thanks alot and yea thats my school but the ONLY nice part cause the rest is ghetto and dirty :)

Seeing as I highly doubt that it will snow again within the next week or so and that I probably wont be going up to the mountains anytime soon would it be alright if I used a previous christmas/winter themed picture?

Edit: I'll try to come up with something.. most likely a photograph of something recent..

Last edited:
Syntax said:
Seeing as I highly doubt that it will snow again within the next week or so and that I probably wont be going up to the mountains anytime soon would it be alright if I used a previous christmas/winter themed picture?

Edit: I'll try to come up with something.. most likely a photograph of something recent..
cant wait to see it you live around the mountains? thats cool :smilewinkgrin:

any more entries to be coming or is this it?

I say extend the deadline.. It's still early in December..

Syntax said:
I say extend the deadline.. It's still early in December..

Up until later such as 20th and let voting run until new years day maybe?

Sure. I still haven't gotten around to taking some photographs.

Syntax said:
Sure. I still haven't gotten around to taking some photographs.

Ok. I'll edit OP.

Date to enter has been extended till the 20th

Glad to see the date has been extended, got more chances of doing something decent now =]

Great picture Z3wpk! That's really nice, and don't worry lol you didn't take my idea or anthing =]

I'm either thinking children or animals for this. I'd like to use my two baby nephews for it if I got the chance I'll see what I can do, other wise I'll have to come up with something else =/ Oh and feel free to take pictures of those things too lol, I'm not claiming them as my own just sharing with y'all :)

surfinrach90 said:
Great picture Z3wpk! That's really nice, and don't worry lol you didn't take my idea or anthing =]
thanks but the sad thing is that the snow imediately melted that night so I'm glad I got a picture :)

Back