*christmas countdown!!*

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
hey all you people that cant play their Wii's till christmas, guess what?? there are only 24 days till christmas!!! dude i cant wait till i get to play my Wii. its torture huh?? yea i know how all of you feel. well anyways, what are all of you, even the ones that can play their Wii already, getting for christmas?? games?? controls?? the Wii??

yea the number 1 thing on my list is some wiimotes and nunchucks. also Rayman's Raving Rabbids. anyone else suggest any game i should get??

I'm not getting a Wii for Christmas, either. Not enough money in the family. I'll be lucky to get the DS I asked for....

But I don't care. I have enough games I can borrow from my friends and play.

WOOT Christmas! Funtime! I hope that if I can get a wii in time I will be able to bring it in for a Christmmas thing at my school. My principal just so happens to be a golf addict so I think wii golf may raise some of my marks :)

Wishale said:
I knew i forgot to buy something!:mad2: :cryin:

Me either mate :( My mom just told me she doesn't want to spend that much on a gaming system.. if i want it.. i better start saving :(
thats sucks big time

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
hey all you people that cant play their Wii's till christmas, guess what?? there are only 24 days till christmas!!! dude i cant wait till i get to play my Wii. its torture huh?? yea i know how all of you feel. well anyways, what are all of you, even the ones that can play their Wii already, getting for christmas?? games?? controls?? the Wii??
i dont have the wii yet, but will soon...but i cant play it till x-mas! i didnt know anyone was in the same boat as me.:sick:

Back