Christmas Question!!!

Dreykar

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
I was wondering if I should get Wii or just more 360 games?
I heard the Wii was pretty kool but is it kool enough to buy if you already have a 360....Can't decide!!!:mad2:

I guess it would depend on what types of games you prefer. Wii doesn't have much out the moment, but its tons 'o' fun. While 360 has stronger foundation set (lack of a better sentence to use) with some good titles to pick.

It all boils down to what someone is willing to pay and what you like to play :D
In my opinion of course

Wii games, there cheaper, and more fun. I reccomend excite truck if yolu dont have it, POSSIBLY Call of Duty 3

I guess I'll break it down a little... I have Call of Duty 3 and Gears of War (plus like 10 other games but those ones are the best). But I'm not sure if I should Get Tony Hawk Project 8, Viva Pinata, 2 extra wirless controllers with rechargable batteries (plus what ever else I want). Or Wii, and which ever other gamesI want, like Red Steel, DBZ, Zelda, (or Monkey ball not sure its a good game)

Last edited:
i only play gears of war on my 360 other then that i spend all my time on the wii

Here is the must have games for both systems...

Wii:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metal Slug Anthology
Madden 07
Monster Truck 4X4 (Alternative: GT Pro Series, due to both come with steering wheel.)
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Need For Speed Carbon
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Red Steel (If you're into FPS)
Call of Duty 3

Xbox 360:

Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Need For Speed Carbon (Collector's Edition)
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Test Drive Unlimited
NBA Live 07
NBA 2K7
Superman Returns
Blazing Angels
Blitz: The League

Not to be rude, but this is a stupid question to ask on a Wii forum, your obviously gonna be told that the wii is gold. The 360 kicks ass, but the wii is new and new is exciting lol 360 has been around the block..u know? it depends on if you really love 360

Back