Christmas VC update

Its very out of reach, but i would love and hopefully everyone else for that a demo of Super Smash Brothers Brawl. That would make my Christmas.

right now what i really want them to make is mario party 1. is there a new game coming for christmas but we're trying to guess what it is?

well if you think of it thy may post all of he games for the systems that would be nice even for n64 nes and snes but not the gay games by wisdom tree

Donkey Kong Country 3
Blades of Steel
Rolling Thunder 2

Just announced.

Well, I got one right...

Although Blades of steel is awesome, and i'll get it right away...kinda weak for a Christmas release, I was expecting a few groundbreaking releases

Awesome, Donkey Kong Country 3! I'm halfway through 1 and I'm going to download 2 when I get some more Wii Points, so it is good to know that 3 is heading to European VC very soon. I'll probably leave it until I've at least completed 1.

Hotspur Warrior said:
Awesome, Donkey Kong Country 3! I'm halfway through 1 and I'm going to download 2 when I get some more Wii Points, so it is good to know that 3 is heading to European VC very soon. I'll probably leave it until I've at least completed 1.

The third's my favorite.

Back