Christmas Wii's

timbo 1952

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Wii Online Code
2830-0933-1650-9184
Anyone preordered there wii thats garentueed it for christmas.

I preordered mine from HMV but i had a e-mail saying that i wont get it for christmas:mad5: and my wii was my main christmas present.
So i cancelled it of HMV and then pre ordered it off Woolworths and then i was garentueed it for christmas:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
Wow, lay off the fonts. Usually posts like that make people not to bother reading it.

I'm not from the UK, but it does suck that something your guaranteed is not delivered. It would probably be a good idea to write a compliant letter, usually they'll compensate you to make up for it.

What do you mean 'whats everyone having for there wii'? doesn't make sense. I know this is your first post here, and welcome to the forums but please try making use of the spell check button here.

SD Cards

Can you put any SD card into the wii or do you need a speacil type?

Please tell me because i need to buy the correct SD Card:thumbsup:

Haha. Lol i cant spell

Ethernet Adapter

Ive recently brought a ethernet adapter for my wii, but i dont know were to plug the cable into, etc

Please Help!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

You just posted on another thread you don't even have a Wii yet, and you also stated you aren't getting one until christmas. I think you'll figure it out easily enough when you have a Wii in your possession.

Like I posted in all your other threads, use the search feature. you'll save yourself time from having to wait for replies.

xbandaidx said:
You just posted on another thread you don't even have a Wii yet, and you also stated you aren't getting one until christmas. I think you'll figure it out easily enough when you have a Wii in your possession.

Like I posted in all your other threads, use the search feature. you'll save yourself time from having to wait for replies.

Hmmm... OK then

Ah, thats helpful.

Most people are getting Zelda Twilight Princess, 'tis truly an awesome game. highly recommended.

Back