Christmas

I get into Christmas the day after Thanksgiving at approximately 5 in the morning.

Ah, the atmosphere.

^Of December?

We've always put our tree up during Thanksgiving Break, most commonly on the day after Thanksgiving.

Wow, I am the stupidest person I've ever met. I seriously didn't even think twice about posting that. I'm about to kill myself.

So how do you usually celebrate the fourth of July?

Damn you americanas
You have to meny holidays
Our specel days arnt even holidays

LevesqueIsKing said:
Wow, I am the stupidest person I've ever met. I seriously didn't even think twice about posting that. I'm about to kill myself.

So how do you usually celebrate the fourth of July?

Y'know, the usual... Star Spangled Banner... My favourite song...

We usually do our tree the first week of December too - gives us a goodly amount of time to enjoy it, but not so early that by Christmas it's a Festivus pole :D

On the backside, we usually don't take it down until the weekend after New Year, so like the 5th or 6th for '08.

Our trees have been semi-amazing the last few years, I'm sure I have some pics somewhere in 'the vault'.

~DT

I personally hate decorating, because I hate having to take it back down again later. Also I just don't feel the need to put lights up everywhere and all that. I like the season, but not all the decorations and excess that is put up everywhere. One thing that does kinda suck is that me and my mom are allergic to the trees so we have to put up a fake one, which is stored in their attic.

Luckily I don't have to worry about it being that I live on my own, but when I go to my parents house, my mom has decorated everything...oh joy. When I was younger I would take my different train sets (I think I had like 3 or 4 different ones) and make a track around the base of the tree, that used to be fun, but now I'm kinda like bleh... no thanks.

-Brian

You know all those working class people who would decorate their house with insane deckies? Why wasn't I one of those? :(

Yea I know what you mean, my parents live by a lot of those types who go to the extreme when it comes to decorations, it is quite crazy sometimes.

I got Potemayo to do my decorations

blueovalboy7 said:
I personally hate decorating

... no thanks.

-Brian

Dude! We love to decorate! Inside and out (almost died hanging icicles one year :lol:) Even our tree selection is this Zen like experience.

I like the decorations too. I'm so over the traditional green and red, though. I either like burgandy and gold, or blue and silver. Stylish over conventional.

Putting up the tree and what not in a week or so.
Already drinking the egg nog.
Playing the songs as well already :lol:

Only wish Brawl would have been under my tree.

Back