Christmas

I've been drinking egg nog for the past two days... I think I'm addicted to the stuff.

my family is getting to set up the christmas tree in about 1 or 2 weeks

Next week I'm gonna put up our decorations, my mom wouldn't let me do it today...:lol:

Also, Egg Nog is sooo good.

I'm thinking I might put some Christmas lights in my apartment, but meh, we'll see if it actually happens.

Syntax said:
I've been drinking for the past two days...

Some thing I hope to do
But nobody will buy me "the hard stuff" its all them allopops or cans
There to week

I'm going to start putting decorations up outside. But first I have to dig through the garage to find the boxes and the ladder.

I love it when it gets closer to Christmas. I've been listening to a lot of Christmas r&b songs. Boyz II Men, Chris Brown, New Edition, Luther Vandross. I love it!!!

SouthPaw26 said:
I love it when it gets closer to Christmas. I've been listening to a lot of Christmas r&b songs. Boyz II Men, Chris Brown, New Edition, Luther Vandross. I love it!!!
Hahah me too. I love the R&B renditions. Pop and old school crooner renditions too.

ooo Boyz II Men, Christ Brown, amazing! lol Looooove listening to Christmas songs... you forgot Mariah Carey! Or purposely didn't put her name there... :(

I just finished putting up the icicle lights (I didn't just do that in the few hours I was gone, mind you) and tommorrow I'm gonna put the deer/Trees in the yard.

Celestial said:
ooo Boyz II Men, Christ Brown, amazing! lol Looooove listening to Christmas songs... you forgot Mariah Carey! Or purposely didn't put her name there... :(

Lol I just glanced at a playlist of songs that I hadn't finished making & I just took a quick glance & those were the names I saw. Don't you worry though, the list wouldn't be complete without Mariah!!!

Back