christmas!

wii man

WiiChat Member
Sep 24, 2006
im gettin a new game for christmas, got zelda call of duty 3, wii play and wii sports, thinking red steel, not sure though.

what should i get?

NEEDS TO BE OUT BEFORE 25TH DEC IN UK!!!!

Thanks!

i just preorder elebits that comes out tomorrow here, maybe by then there?

not sure how it will be b ut you can make your own maps and send them to friends.

well, i would not recommend redsteel. most official gaming reviewers say it is not the game it is made out to be. they are trying to cram too much into a first-gen game for this console. also, if you play games for more than 10 minutes at a time, your arm will get tired from constantly pointing the wiimote at the screen. elebits seems like a cool game, and i'm not sure what else is going to be released in the UK. i live in the us :p

gmi109 said:
well, i would not recommend redsteel. most official gaming reviewers say it is not the game it is made out to be. they are trying to cram too much into a first-gen game for this console. also, if you play games for more than 10 minutes at a time, your arm will get tired from constantly pointing the wiimote at the screen. elebits seems like a cool game, and i'm not sure what else is going to be released in the UK. i live in the us :p

How are you playing exactly? I once play zelda:tp for over 10 hours and my arms didn't get tired at all. Then again, I was comfortable on my bed with most of my arm rested and moving from the elbow up only.

You don't need to go all out and shake your arm like there's no tomorrow to get the job done. Don't get me wrong, it was fun to pretend I had a bow in my hand and adjust my posture accordingly, or even hero's sword, but that was fun, MAYBE for a couple hours :p

wii man said:
im gettin a new game for christmas, got zelda call of duty 3, wii play and wii sports, thinking red steel, not sure though.

what should i get?

NEEDS TO BE OUT BEFORE 25TH DEC IN UK!!!!

Thanks!

The one you want?

gmi109 said:
also, if you play games for more than 10 minutes at a time, your arm will get tired from constantly pointing the wiimote at the screen.

That kind of stinks. Sometimes my wrist hurts from bending it in the "remote pointing" position. Maybe I will adjust to it...

vagrant said:
The one you want?

I think he was asking for a bit more than that. Ultimately we should get the ones we want, but often times, you can save a few bucks instead of buying a crappy game that most people agree sucks.

He's asking for your opinions about the games out there besides the ones he has, not the one-liner you gave him.

I've never felt any pain in my arms or wrists from playing and I play hours at a time.

I'm getting Elebits and possibly Super Swing Golf in the coming weeks. Check those out.

Kuma said:
I think he was asking for a bit more than that. Ultimately we should get the ones we want, but often times, you can save a few bucks instead of buying a crappy game that most people agree sucks.

He's asking for your opinions about the games out there besides the ones he has, not the one-liner you gave him.

Games are opinion based.

Some people like FPSers, some people don't. That being an example. And http://www.ign.com will give you game reviews.

You know whats ironic?

IGN of America rated Red Steel fairly poor, however IGN UK rated it fairly high.

Regardless of what the reviews say, I'm still gonna get Red Steel.

xbandaidx said:
You know whats ironic?

IGN of America rated Red Steel fairly poor, however IGN UK rated it fairly high.

Regardless of what the reviews say, I'm still gonna get Red Steel.
you should always go with xplays ratings

:smilewinkgrin: they're brutally honest lol :smilewinkgrin:

Back