Churches boycotting Super Mario Galaxies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
I just bought Super Mario Galaxies to give to my nephew for Christmas, but his parents won't even allow the game in their house after they read This Article.

Anyone else having troubles with this boycott? How do you think I can talk some sense into them?

OMG!!! Why The Hell Would Anyone Beleive That?! Im Trying To Think Of A Way To Help You My Friend...
EDIT: Couldnt You...Ermmm.....Wait Ive Got It! You Could Play The Game On Someone You Knows Wii, And Show Them How Harmless The Game Is! I Know Its Not A Great Idea, But What Do You Have To Lose?

Last edited:
That website has to be a joke.

Nobody could really ever believe that crap.

Oh and if your nephews parents still believe that article, maybe you should just give up on them. They're obviously so stupid that they should be removed from the gene pool.

Oh and "it becomes obvious that this game is just another homosexual recruiting tool made by the neo-sodomites of Ninendo, from that cesspool of cultural pollution, Japan."? Yes, how to be racist, homophobic and ultimately dense, all in one sentence. Please, somebody remove these people from the gene pool. They're giving Christians a bad name.

"To assure that you get full credit for your donation in Heaven, giving to the Landover Baptist Church or forum thereof is not tax-deductible on earth and will secure you no worldly (ascertainable, material) gain. As Godly Christians, we intend to take over this country and do not constitute a charity. You agree that we make no representations to induce you to donate a love offering!" - The world would be a darker place than it is now if that happened. I may end up having to take assassination lessons...

@Trent, are you sure this is not a joke?

Last edited:
Yeah I Hope You Dont Take Offense To This Trent But Your Nephews Parents Must Be Absolutely Raving Mad If They Believe That!:yesnod: Sorry But It Must Be True!

That is absurd. :wtf: Perhaps showing them some real in game footage could convince them that article is a pile of bull $hit.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U R MR GAY

That’s a **** up from Nintendo right there
Here’s a couple of ways to persuade this dudes parents:

- Kill his parents
- Get their bible and smash it
- Kill his parents

Just think about that

Personally, I think it's more likely that Nintendo are trying to make kids play with fireballs and pretend to be bees.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and there was nothing about that game, other than the "ur mr gay" that even muttered "you want to be a homosexual". If anything it was either heterosexual or asexual.

I find it hard to take people seriously when they assume that kids can be "converted" to a specific perspective, just by playing a game or watching a film. Heck, even if one of the toads were overtly camp, it's not like anyone would really notice: and it's not like they would try and emulate it or "be pursuaded to take up sodomy".

Heck, the reason they don't teach anything about homosexuality in sex education in schools is because they're not allowed to "advertise homosexuality". Personally, I don't think talking about homosexuality would "advertise it". Now buy one get one free on KY jelly on the other hand...

Also, allow me to present Exhibit A:
071025.jpg

Last edited:
can i start laughing? too late... concept art... :lol: i've got to look more into that sight!

""U R MR GAY" there it is, clear as day. And look at the other perversions in this image: note the sparkling stuff that is flowing from Mario's rectum: is this a "creampie" image, with Mario's bottom overflowing with "fairy dust"? Or is it some sort of enema reference?

And look at the lower-righthand-corner, right above the Nintendo logo, where you will see an object entering what is clearly a rectum.

And look at the Wii logo, it is clearly a reference to double-penetration. the W looks like the backbone of a skinny "twink" bending over, while the two...Other objects....Are so obvious I don't even have to mention it."

ok ok, the site is a joke.

"Oh, this is going to be so exciting and FUN!

It's THAT time of year again! Witch Hunt 2007!!!

Last year's Witch Hunt proved to be a raging success. I think Bobby-Joe was the winner, but I need to double check the numbers before we officially post it.

So get your witch hunting and killing gear together Brothers and Sister and get out there and get you some witches!

Post your results here!

This years winner will receive a 20 minute shopping spree at Bud's Gun House, located on Main St. and Indian Massacre Rd. All you can grab and carry in 20 minutes is yours - on the house! Thank you Brother Bud for your generous contribution.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND HUNT!

p/s: Maiming and (non-fatal) injuries will get points but not as much as a kill...but you probably already knew that.

Lve, Sister Thumper"

no one is that crazy lol...

Last edited:
I laughed when I saw how pathetic that thread was [from the other site]. Obviously, they are the type of people that search for any shred of information or evidence that will lead them against their beliefs.

^^^MY ABOVE POST IS MEANT IN NO WAY TO SHOW HATRED AGAINST CHRISTIANS...I'M CHRISTIAN

Last edited:
Those people at that site must be REALLY gay to find all those things. I mean, what right minded person finds that stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back