Churches boycotting Super Mario Galaxies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is priceless.

I don't want to sign up myself, but I think someone should do some of these things:
1. Use his avatar, put his head onto the body of a stereotypicaly gay man, and post it as proof that he is a self-hating gay man. When he denies it, point out that doctored up images do not constitute as proof.
2. Point out that True Christians wouldn't use "True Christian TM". Makes them sound like action figures.
3. Point out that, while the images may be homoerotic, they are not overtly gay (as in the act of homosexual intercourse) and are therefore not doing anything against God's will (since it's the act itself and not the "culture" which is meant to be the evil part).
4. Point him towards all those homosexual couples that are actively wanting to adopt children. Then point towards the fact that if every man and woman on the planet got together, and didn't use condoms, the general population would starve because there wouldn't be enough food to go around for everone. Seriously, old catholic families = anwhere between 3-12 kids. Not good.
5. Point out that the second world war has ended.
6. Point out that "persecution is not the same as tolerance". Homosexuals have not been "tolerated" by the extremist Christian factions.
7. Not all flowers are popies. Not all Mushrooms are ones are "drugs". Don't believe me? Try buying some at the supermarket. Guaranteed to be "psychadelic-free". Then point out the lunacy of taking things at face value: Was Jesus really feeding his disciples his blood? Nope. It's something called symbolism.

I only hope that the site is a joke, but I could imagine people believing this stuff...

MrKlown said:
Yeah Brawny it does but there is far too many children that frequent this website for that type of discussion imo.

You are correct, look at that earlier poster saying how we were 'calling' all of his friends yet contradicted himself and went away.

I am 13 yet I can manage to stay mature in a debate situation without having to go as low as 'yeh but u suck...ahahahahahahah' and could shoot out some could points and return the discussion.

Shame others cannot, it is easily manageable if I can do it.

How about the people who picket soldiers' funerals saying that God killed them on purpose.... Euhhh *shudder*

And this is why we need a debate section.

Edit: There's a difference between hating homosexuals and hating homosexuality.

Brawny said:
How about the people who picket soldiers' funerals saying that God killed them on purpose.... Euhhh *shudder*

And this is why we need a debate section.

I agree with you.. and the people you're talking about who picket soldiers' funerals..

The GHA Group.

GRRR!!!!!!!

>.> <.<

-gets in car, drives to Fred Phelps' house.... and plants a nuke.-

RUUUUUN!!!

There's a group of bikers... I forget the name...

The all drive their motorcycles to the funerals and act as a barrier between the family members and the picketers.

Brawny said:
There's a group of bikers... I forget the name...

The all drive their motorcycles to the funerals and act as a barrier between the family members and the picketers.

Yeah, A lot of bikers are part of different groups.. one of the main ones I think is
"Bikers Against Child Abuse"..

If they hear about a kid being abused, they'll actually take a bunch of bikers, and drive to the reported house, and watch, to make sure the kid's all right.

Really nice to have groups like that.

Yeah I Agree This Site Is An Absolute Joke! When I First Read It, I Laughed! But I Dont Want To Imagine If They Were Serious! Im A Catholic But These Guys Are Weird!

Squall7 said:
This is priceless.

I don't want to sign up myself, but I think someone should do some of these things:
1. Use his avatar, put his head onto the body of a stereotypically gay man, and post it as proof that he is a self-hating gay man. When he denies it, point out that doctored up images do not constitute as proof.
2. Point out that True Christians wouldn't use "True Christian TM". Makes them sound like action figures.
3. Point out that, while the images may be homoerotic, they are not overtly gay (as in the act of homosexual intercourse) and are therefore not doing anything against God's will (since it's the act itself and not the "culture" which is meant to be the evil part).
4. Point him towards all those homosexual couples that are actively wanting to adopt children. Then point towards the fact that if every man and woman on the planet got together, and didn't use condoms, the general population would starve because there wouldn't be enough food to go around for everyone. Seriously, old catholic families = anywhere between 3-12 kids. Not good.
5. Point out that the second world war has ended.
6. Point out that "persecution is not the same as tolerance". Homosexuals have not been "tolerated" by the extremist Christian factions.
7. Not all flowers are poppies. Not all Mushrooms are ones are "drugs". Don't believe me? Try buying some at the supermarket. Guaranteed to be "psychedelic-free". Then point out the lunacy of taking things at face value: Was Jesus really feeding his disciples his blood? Nope. It's something called symbolism.

I only hope that the site is a joke, but I could imagine people believing this stuff...

Tut tut, no spell checker:wink:?

I am not planning to sign up soon as I do not want them all praying for me to be 'salvaged from my current state' however I believe another member here is signed up and I would also advise him following those ten easy steps to making that site replying with more over the top beliefs.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Tut tut, no spell checker:wink:?

I am not planning to sign up soon as I do not want them all praying for me to be 'salvaged from my current state' however I believe another member here is signed up and I would also advise him following those ten easy steps to making that site replying with more over the top beliefs.

Fine, I guess I will as soon as he replies to my current message.

(I'm Blane Rissom. )

The only problem about this bit of parody is some christians really are this strong in their beliefs. An unsuspecting christian could actually go to that website thinking it is completely real and then actually enforcing these rules on their family, this wouldn't be good at all!

MrKlown said:
The only problem about this bit of parody is some christians really are this strong in their beliefs. An unsuspecting christian could actually go to that website thinking it is completely real and then actually enforcing these rules on their family, this wouldn't be good at all!
I Hope To God My Mum Doesnt Come Home One Day Saying I Cant Buy Certain Games That I Want!

PS. (Pardon The Pun: "I Hope To God.":smilewinkgrin:)

Ok, I posted it, let's see how Jeb replies. :)

MrKlown said:

so this is parody then ?

I dont think so myself !

Brawny said:
Like the original point of this thread?

Think Trent was a troll?

I thunk it from the start !

a30993 said:
Ok, I posted it, let's see how Jeb replies. :)

what did you post ??

look on the 2nd page of the church forums topic.

:) I'm Blane.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back