Circuit city will have wiis this sunday march 8 2008???

lalerimo

WiiChat Member
Mar 7, 2008
Hi well im from bradenton and i have been waiting for a wii almost 1 year and a half and still i have no luck. I saw from a website that the circuit city's weekly ad has a wii on it which means that they will have it. But im not sure if thats true and need someone to reafirm this.If you know for sure please tell me. Also if you know where else i can find it in my area can you tell me>>

Eh, probably. It will be your best luck to get it, as most people will be inside watching Wii Owners play Brawl. :lol: :wtf: :yesnod:

Better be there by 6AM. SSBB is coming out and some people will probably want to get it and a Wii.

I had the unfortunate gift of a Circuit City giftcard for Christmas. Nice that it had $260 on it, unfortunate that it narrowed my options of stores to one. I went on a very cold morning to the store in Asheville a couple of months ago because one of the employees told me what you found out and I saw the ad. It's true and false. It's true that some CC stores will have it, but it's a large regional ad that's not store specific according to the manager I talked to. For instance they had 20 or so in Atlanta the same morning but none at the Asheville store. So I was pissed off and out of luck that day. But I saw the ad three weeks later, and decided what the heck and was first in line (got there 20 minutes early on Sunday) and they had 13 of them. Basically, what I'm telling you is that it's pot luck. You'll know that some stores will have them on that morning but it may not be yours. It's worth trying though because your odds are close to zero to magically find it during the week. I'm posting this because I wanted to save you the frustration I felt. Hang in there.

Last edited:
Where i live at, i got the fliers last night, and bestbuys are getting Wii's Sunday March 9th (tomorrow) there has been drought for Wii's in my area since January. Guess some people are gonna get lucky :lol:

I've noticed quite a few new accounts in this thread...
Mod, please investigate.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I've noticed quite a few new accounts in this thread...
Mod, please investigate.

really?? doubt it's necissary..

anyway...
bestbuy's add today says they'll have some too. but since it's 1pm already (i woke up 30 min ago) they're prob gone..

side note:
toys r us has some also. you also get 50% off of 1 of 7 titles when you buy SSBB

Last edited:
It's weird to think people are JUST getting Wiis, when mine is going on two years old. I can't believe the demand is so high.

Got my Wii!

ChristmasWii said:
It's weird to think people are JUST getting Wiis, when mine is going on two years old. I can't believe the demand is so high.

Just got mine on Sunday. After going to Best Buy at midnight for the big "SSBB" event, and being told there would be a bunch of wii's for sale, there was about 30 people in line and only 6 wii's. No luck there.

I went to Toy's R Us before open Sunday morning and there were another 35-40 people in line. This time I was lucky and did get one. (Along with about another $150 in games and accessories)

Anyhow, I now have a Wii and a 360. The Wii is a totally different experience from anything I've ever played. I think it will be a keeper! :yesnod:

On a funny side note: The Xbox 360 display at Toys R Us had the Red Ring of Death going on...

Back