City in the Sky - Question for those who Beat it

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
CITY IN THE SKY
"Now grapple back to the Peahat that's traveling north to south, and lower the chain so that you can pass through the narrow gap in the wall. Grapple to the next Peahat and lower yourself again. Then grapple to the gate to the east and drop down to the next door."

That's a qoute from a guide that should help you understand where I am.
But the problem is that doesn't help me much, I keep lowering myself but every time I hit the wall anyway and fall right back down...

How are you supposed to se yourself up to go though the gap?

Mr_Stoukaph said:
you go down far enough to go through the hole. the small gap is for your chain, not you.
haha I'm always expecting challenges... pfft:prrr:

now to figure out what/where the Mirror Chamber is...

ahh?

you have a guide and you still can't figure it out?!?!.........

The guide really isn't that specific at all. I used it once to get passed one puzzle and i just put it away. It isn't that great of a guide.

Wait....you dont know where the mirror chamber is? Shouldn't there be a warp point there....? Unless your talking about the boss room in the City in the sky.
Theres a difference between the Mirror Chamber and where the Mirror Shards are....

vigor&kandor said:
mirror chamber? what the hell is that?

the Mirror Chamber is the place on top of Arbiters Ground. It's where the Twilight Mirror is, and you have to collect the shards of them to go to the Twilight Palace and defeat Zant. Where the seven sages reside and look over the mirror. (its basically a portal to another realm)
Thats the best explanation i can give you, kind of hard to describe, but thats the jist of it.

oh that place, yeah, if thats what your talking about you can just warp there.

hahahaha you couldnt figure that out.. thats so sad

yes I find it quite hilarious, honestly yea you can call me an asshole I can give a **** its the Internets, but man a flying spaghetti monster could of figured that one out

Back