Ikon_ISK

True Pain
Mar 10, 2011
Konoha
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
lookin past the cheesy title...
how do yu guys feel about clans?
do you feel that they help you gain exp faster, do yu learn more?
or do you feel its better to play solo so you dont have to change your playing style/name/playing schedule? and you can say that you earned yur xp on your own, your thots...

If my experience on here is anything to go by a lot of them cant read (Theres thread saying not to post clans or to dupe post them and they don't read them), lack imagination (Do they really think that using almost the same name is not a dead give away) and are idiots.

I always find I get more XP playing on my own, but you can definitely learn more playing with good players.

and i guess theres less pressure on yur own, cuz the only person yu gotta really please is yourself

I think everyone should end their moniker with a "zilla". That's what I think.

If you're playing with good players (either with or against them), you aren't going to get as much exp, but you might learn a few things. You also may find the game to be less stressful if you have reliable teammates. You should also consider that some clans promote playstyles that only function well when you're on a (somewhat) organized team. Clans also tend to care more about winning than kills (and experience).

Solo conflict or heroes with pugs are probably the best ways to get exp on your own. If you're more interested in exp right now, you might want to go it alone for a bit. That doesn't mean you shouldn't play with your friends at all, of course.

5 positives of being in a clan.

1. Meeting cool people and becoming good friends.
2. Battles
3. Representing your team.
4. Keeps the game interesting and fun a lot longer.
5. Good players who got your back.

5 positives of being in a clan.

1. Meeting cool people and becoming good friends.
2. Battles
3. Representing your team.
4. Keeps the game interesting and fun a lot longer.
5. Good players who got your back.

Yeah, that's true! I'm with you.
I like to be in clans 'cause it's fun to play with your teammates most of the time. Also if they are good players you can always win and at the end of the game you don't see "Game Lost" - MI6 Beats The Odds.. or something like that, but with other team. ^^

I enjoy meeting the people and interacting with them. Plus you get to know their style a bit and you can play in a way that compliments them and earn some wins.

Well reguardless of being on a team or by yoursef you are gaining XP on your own.

Being in a team makes the game a hell of a lot more fun and interesting. I think everyone should be in a team at some point to understand clearly... A well organised and respectable team if something you have to look for so anyone looking to join should do some research first.

Mostly everyone gets more XP on there own rather when they are teaming up. I do too. I've conjured together a great group of guys to form the WC and it was the best decision I have ever made in the world of GE. Playing is great fun now.

you just set it up wid friends online, like on the forum, except yu gotta go to the wii clans forum or Dprinny gets mad o.o

Clans are so much fun plus when u team up with good team members u never lose lol unless its against another good clan with good players I think clans help u improve ur skills and learn diff styles it makes the game much more fun for me since I joined my clan :)

Back