Clan or Not to Clan...

For sure it means so much more to kill Bolrae now! lol
lol yea man u gettin good see prime example of why clans are good not to bash my buddy here but i used to own him all day now he sometimes get dominations on me hes improving his skills through the clan matches we play.

For sure it means so much more to kill Bolrae now! lol
lol yea man u gettin good see prime example of why clans are good not to bash my buddy here but i used to own him all day now he sometimes get dominations on me hes improving his skills through the clan matches we play.

It is so true my friend, I was the whipping boy for a while in the clan, but over time I have gotten better playing with a great group of people. So every once in a while I get to repay the favor. :yesnod:

Being in C4 helps me learn a lot as well as ranking up higher. When playing with a full party and doing black box you can really boost xp easily.

hey i am starting a black ops clan .. you need a 1.20 k/d or higher
13 or older
respectful
and just a overall good person..
not mutch to ask for soo if u are intersted than message me with your stats. hope you can join. also i need 5 poeple in the clan soo when i get 5 people i want i will stop searching soo hurry! we will figure out a clan name when i get 5 people :yesnod:

think youre on the wrong site dude, this is Goldeneye 007 !! so go to the wii clans site, and post this there

meh in the end it was to clan then not to clan -_-"

Well Solo is by far better. Clans are really fun though.

With solo:
1) Get much more exp
2) Dont have to deal with people freezing
3) Dont have to deal with people steaing your kills
4) Dont have to deal with clan drama'
5) Dont have a responsibility.

If you just want to play the game and get as much exp in as little time, go with non-clan. Or go with clan if you wanna just have a blasty blast.

do not clan. i'm a level 35 and have been in 3 different clans. i always did much better when on my own.

Back