Clans......?

Apr 9, 2009
tampa
Wii Online Code
5761-0188-6193-6577
Okay... I made a clan almost like a Year ago here on wiichat. But ppl say clans are not allowed. I'm confused... Why not?? I sawsome threads for recruiting clans.. And I'm sorry but what the hell are the mods doing? Aren't they suppose to close their thread? But most of all what concerns me is why are they not allowed. They're not much of a trouble and since this is a wii online play forum and clans are like another way of online play, why are they not allowed? And most if all... Where's i0n????? He hasn't been on in 4 months?? Look I'm just saying that I think clans should be allowed and I been to tons of other forums (mariokartwii, friendcodes, wiiusers, neoseeker, etc.) and they all allow clans. This place say it's the biggest non official forums. If it's so big and the other forums are small, why don't this place allow clans? All people wanna do is have fun. I have a clan that I made with enough members for mkw that I would like to make a thread on here in wiichat. I won't do it unless a mod confirms it for me though. I am just trying to persuade that clans should be allowed and would attract more people. Come on guys, us gamers just wanna have fun :)

Well I have a clan that I made and it's comng out great.
I just want to spread that hereand now I'm wondering why clans are against the rules?
Sorry for my bad English :/

wanting to start a clan that turns out great is against the rules?
try to make a clan that's not great. then you won't get banned.

i think you have a wonderful point. clans definetly should be allowed! Someone explain to me how in the world is clan recruiting spamming?!?

i reckon i will wait untill games like conduit come out that utilises wii speak untill i join a clan,communication is vital.

well my point is why arent the clans arent allowed in here...

[DS]Leader;1034179 said:
They think its spamming. ask SSBCK

Someone said my name? :p

Just call me CK.

There's a good reason for not having clans on Wiichat, trust me. Spamming isn't the reason; the reason is what makes it spam.

Oh I think I get what CK is saying.
Over at mariokartwii.com, there are tons of clans. In the clan thread, like mine ppl always talk to other members in the clan causing them to go off topic.
Well anyways, clans are a group of ppl so they should have the right to talk to anyone in the member about anything snce it's like another version of......um...family?
Idk this is kinda hardto explain but do u guys get what I'm saying?

Back