Classic Control Pad *pic*

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
As an alternative to the unofficially named 'Wiimote' is the again unofficially named 'Classic Control Pad' :rolleyes:

Here's one of the first pics of this pad:

pad1.jpg

Looks like Nintendo are sticking with what their fans like and whats proven to work.. this is pretty much identical to the SNES controller of old.

i0n said:
As an alternative to the unofficially named 'Wiimote' is the again unofficially named 'Classic Control Pad' :rolleyes:

Here's one of the first pics of this pad:

pad1.jpg

Looks like Nintendo are sticking with what their fans like and whats proven to work.. this is pretty much identical to the SNES controller of old.
that looks cool as hell

that looks like a nice alternative in case the motion sensor doesn't work as well for some people/some game or a combination thereof

though i like the throwback, i wish they had stuck with something closer to the cubes layout for a-b-x-y it really was an inspired design

Nice, but I would much prefer to use the shell controller like the gamecube ones, they feel more ergonomic.

That looks really cool, but whats the wire about? I thought the wii controllers were wireless? :confused:

this is a good addition to the Wii-mote... use the Wii-mote for your fps and other games, and the "classic" for fighting games or the virtual console

The classic controller I believe is made for the Virtual Console and there games. Dont quote me I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Back