Classic Controller & Elebits

Orion

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2006
If any of you own Elebits and a Classic Controller, can I use the Classic Controller instead of the Wiimote?

I own a Elebits, but not a Classic Controller.

Orion said:
If any of you own Elebits and a Classic Controller, can I use the Classic Controller instead of the Wiimote?

I own a Elebits, but not a Classic Controller.

Look at the box, it will tell you what controllers are compatible with it. I don't think you'll be able to use the CC, though.

no you cant use the CC, only the wii remote and nunchuck. for multiplay you only need one nunchuck and up to 4 remotes.

wow a game that revolves around pointing at the screen and you ask this.....

hey does anyone want to add me on their wii my number is here please post back so i know to add you thx

pancheeto said:
hey does anyone want to add me on their wii my number is here please post back so i know to add you thx

Just because you posted this, I will never, ever add you.

And yeah, I don't even think it'd make much sense to have this game available to played on the CC. It's built for the Wiimote, every second of the game.

i got elebits the other day and it is a crazy amount of fun. the nunchuck and wii remote are amazing for control in the game.

lilrootrx7 said:
i got elebits the other day and it is a crazy amount of fun. the nunchuck and wii remote are amazing for control in the game.

That's what I thought, too, for the first few hours. After you get into the game and realize that you do nothing but press the A button the whole time, you start to lose interest REAL quick. I only got to level 17, because I just couldn't take the repetition any more.

Thanks for your answers.

For those how were wondering, why I want to use a Classic Controller, is because, I've noticed than the Nunchuck, its only use are to buttons, so, why no use a controller, with moving sensors and all the buttons in one and only controller.

Back