Classic Controller or GC

Fortnox

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2007
Smo, I hope to get OOT on VC as soon as I get my Wii working again, but I haven't got any controllers that work with it. My bro took all of his GC controllers with him to university so I can't nick those, but he's played a ton of VC games and apparently the gamecube controller works better for N64 than the classic controller. And with the Wiimote and such out now, the GC price has probbably dropped, I'm asssuming. Smo, considering that my Wiimote can play any SNES and NES games I might buy on impulse, is it a better idea to get a cheap-as-free GameCube controller?

By the Classic Controller... No question you need it.. Some games are almost impossible to play on the Gamecube controller.

why isn't your wii working? and yeah, i guarantee you that down the line you'll need the CC at some point.

laderer5 said:
By the Classic Controller... No question you need it.. Some games are almost impossible to play on the Gamecube controller.

I learned this the hard way. The button setup is retarded.

if you want a GC wavebird then amazon uk are knocking them out at £17.99 each!

bargain

i only said if you want one B4 you all tell me they're rubbish....

Ah I think I'm going to have to go for gamecube controllers... They play gamecube games and are dirt cheap so I can still play full on multiplayer MarioKart and potentially Goldeneye

Ooh kewl, thanks for the tips all. In that case I'll probbably pick up a CC, if I get the chance.

the classic is the choice to go!
I own 2 of them trust me doubt you must get one instead of the Gc controller

Classic Controller for sure.

Much more versitile for alot of games and is nice and small. (looks cool too)

Yeah, I also think CC is better, though I'm still used to having A below B, as in the 64 controller, so I sometimes press Y when I want to slice enemies on zelda =P

Back