classic controller

jobforachase

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2007
ok if you have a classic controller, can you please tell me what the center button on the very top does?

and

does the classic work on all Gc games?

Where have you searched for answers to your questions? I'd hate to have people respond and repeat sources.

jobforachase said:
ok if you have a classic controller, can you please tell me what the center button on the very top does?

and

does the classic work on all Gc games?

Here's a hint: turn the controller over so that you're looking at the bottom of the controller. See those two wide slots? Now, push that center button and see what happens to those slots.

And to anticipate your next question: Those slots are not currently used for anything.

ive searched on ign and other users on here and i get mixed responses so i just want to clarify.

Gamecube games don't work with the classic controller. I got one myself but I don't like it. I rather have the GC controllers because in mu opinion their better.

I actually like the Classic Controller. And it can play NES, SNES, N64, etc, all virtual console games, just not GameCube Disks.

Most of them, yes. I think all of them out now you can, but not all of them will be (I think sega games are iffy)

Back