Classic Controller

StwrX03

Wii User :)
Nov 21, 2006
Fond du Lac, WI
Wii Online Code
1847-1773-0010-2972
What is the scoop with the button in the top center of the controller? It slides something on the backside in the two slots but what does that do?

i heard someone once say it was for nintendogs or something wacked out like that. again, this is what i heard...i dont think so.

i agree with Tri its probably some attachment thing for later purposes.....what you ask? damned if i know... :idea:

If I ever come around to buying classic games, I wouldn't but a classic controller, I'd use my GC controller, because it works just as fine. I know the classic controller looks better and matches the Wii, but it cost extra money, and if I don't need it, I don't buy it.

FR. said:
If I ever come around to buying classic games, I wouldn't but a classic controller, I'd use my GC controller, because it works just as fine. I know the classic controller looks better and matches the Wii, but it cost extra money, and if I don't need it, I don't buy it.

I said the same thing until I tried to play Contra III.... damn the button placement is just plain retarded...

A button is your bomb
B button is shoot
Y button is jump
X button is Switch weapons

Tri said:
I said the same thing until I tried to play Contra III.... damn the button placement is just plain retarded...

A button is your bomb
B button is shoot
Y button is jump
X button is Switch weapons

Thats exactly y i bought one. Some of the button placements are just dumb. Classic controller is so much easier.

Thank God I got 2 classics for free. I think 2 should be enough since most of those games are going to be shoot em ups or 1P adventure.

you know you can change the button configuration right? :idea:

I plan on buying a classic controller just because it resembles the controller from the greatest console ever.

Last edited:
Back