Classic Controller

MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
This is just a quick ques...sorry if its a stupid one and I just missed the memo on it but how exactly do you set up the Classic Controller to play VC games? Is it a wireless one like the Wimote? Or do you have to connect it to the Wiimote somehow and then you play?

i think you simply connect it to the bottom of the wiimote where you would connect the nunchuk. then you should be set to go.

yea leave it on a table and play using the classic.
wii-classic-controller.jpg

Wierd but hey whatever works. I would have really loved it if it were wireless but that probably would have made it a whole lot more expensive. I guess I'll just set the Wii Remote besides me on the couch or w/e. Hopefully I won't get too excited while playing and cause the Remote to leap into the air...thanks for the pic man.

MasterJedi2U said:
Wierd but hey whatever works. I would have really loved it if it were wireless but that probably would have made it a whole lot more expensive. I guess I'll just set the Wii Remote besides me on the couch or w/e. Hopefully I won't get too excited while playing and cause the Remote to leap into the air...thanks for the pic man.
it would be nice if it WAS wireless. but yea enjoy your VC games.

Back