Classic Controller

StealthSoul

StealthSoul
Apr 5, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
2144-6234-8176-9504
Is the Classic Controller needed to play Virtual Console games, or can I use the Wiimote too?

-- Oops! I'm real sorry I posted it in the wrong section >.<

Last edited:
Okay.. I'm sorry Lee.Jarratt

Ignore this thread then :S

StealthSoul said:
Is the Classic Controller needed to play Virtual Console games, or can I use the Wiimote too?

to answer your question. some games do require a classic controller or a gamecube controller but some game you can play with a wiimote. i suggest getting a classic controller

Couldn't find anythin on the forums using search.., but I found somethin online..
So, The wiimote doesn't work on N64 or SNES games..

I found some games are nearly impossible or really hard to play with the GC controller, is there some games that are hard with the classic controller and better with GC?

Am I better off getting both, GC and Classic controllers? or am I good with just the Classic?

EDIT: Thanks for your reply Ilovemywii XD Didn't see it until I refreshed

Is the classic best for all the VC games? Since from what i've seen in the shop theres games from a few different systems i'd like

Thanks for your reply ilovemywii, i guess i'll be getting a classic controller

lee.jarratt said:
Sorry but you should search before posting;)
hey lee...you're not the only person i've seen post something like this when someone asked a question that could be answered by searching. i was just wondering if it's a rule on this site or something. not being sarcastic at all, but just curious as to why people are so reluctant to answer searchable questions.

also, why in the world is it so hard to find classic controllers? my girlfriend has been looking all around for me in san diego, but she's only been able to find 2 (she's getting me 4). weird, huh? she's been to target, best buy, walmart, and two gamestops--i think she's checking out a few more gamestops today. anyone else have this problem?

dodabird said:
hey lee...you're not the only person i've seen post something like this when someone asked a question that could be answered by searching. i was just wondering if it's a rule on this site or something. not being sarcastic at all, but just curious as to why people are so reluctant to answer searchable questions.

also, why in the world is it so hard to find classic controllers? my girlfriend has been looking all around for me in san diego, but she's only been able to find 2 (she's getting me 4). weird, huh? she's been to target, best buy, walmart, and two gamestops--i think she's checking out a few more gamestops today. anyone else have this problem?

Its not a rule but some of the members who have been here awhile just get tired/bored at answering the same questions over and over, so we ask them to search next time. It helps because more people will see my and others posts and they may decide to search.com As for classic controllers, i cant help as i live in England, c controllers are everywhere here. Hope i helped.
Lee.j

Actually when buying a Game from the Shop it has Icons next to the title to tell you what can be used [Though they can all use the Classic Controller obviously..

Back