classic vs GC

toomstone

"tango down"
Nov 14, 2007
brizzy baby
Wii Online Code
8211-0763-7929-1645
I'm not sure what to do i have a classic and 3 GC so if people dont want to use the wiimotes for brawl that is fine but im not sure what i want to use... i guess i will be playing by my self alot so i dont need to buy another classic in case to people want to play... but the main reason im asking is i really dont want to have a cord running out of my wii incase i get excited and throw my controller in the air thus sending my wii into the roof or my face... should I stick with the classic controller plugged into the wiimote or go and buy a wave bird i wonder if you can still get them in Aussie and how much they are... i would defiantly prefer the GC controller setup as i am familiar with the controls what do you guys think and what will you be using??

i really should have used a paragraph somewhere

i'm guessing most people will stick with gc controllers.

after 7 years of melee, people will have gotten used to them by now.

would you invest in a WB to keep the whole wireless thing going?

i'm probably going to look around for a pair of used wb's.

i remember a long time ago some people said they could be faulty is this true?

doubt it. after all this time, nintendo wouldn't allow something like that to fall through. i'd be willing to bet the vast majority of ssbb players will be using gc controllers, so rest assured that they'll be compatible.

oh im not doubting they fail with the wii im saying i herd they fail over all they are 2nd party?? after all?

I'm definately gonna be using my GC controllers (all of them wired because I don't trust WaveBirds) because using the other control styles would be throwing out my 7 years of experience playing melee.

Back