clean the Wii Remote

KanineN

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2007
hello!

I wounder how i can clean my Wii remote. I have some dirty that i cant take away.

I wouldn't put on water on it use compressed air and a clean cloth is the way to go. you gotta get the dirt out cuz than your buttons will start to stuck and crap like that

yepp, mayby do it today. Thanks Celestial and blogman54!

yes, ALWAYS use compressed air for ALL electronics. only use damp cloths (damp, not dripping) on casings or any area where there's no access to the inner workings of the device, like no cracks for water to even have a chance to seep through.

ok, no water. Only Compressed air and a damp cloths, not dripping. Ok, I got it

if you have sticky buttons nintendo recommends a toothbrush and little bit of warm soapy water. then let dry overnight upside down. worked well for me.

alcohol cleaning kind not the drink..lol unlike water if it does get into the internal workings it will quickly evaporate and not harm electronics... remeber all the cleaning kits back in the day for cartrige video games... most of them were 90% alcohol... cheep and easy just be carefull on anything with print or "paint" on it.. alcohol can eaisily take off ink with a little rubbing... i actually make home electronics at my work right now, bose sound systems,motorola cell phones etc.. we always use alcohol to clean any parts...

Try using a glasses (that you wear) cleaner to clean the remote and console, works for me.

that gap is what is going to slide the remote into the nintendo gun... and countless other attachments im sure.. hopefully they will come out with the games soon enough and attachments that we wont have to keep cleaning the gap..lol

like little cans of "duster"... you can find it at any elctronics store.. used to clean up keyboards and stuff...just a can of compressed air with a tip

Back