cleaning "wii maid"

unggoy

wii like wii
Jan 11, 2007
Orlando FL
First off, I know that my sig is messed up and im going to fix it after this thread.

But I got a question

My brother is a heaalth freak and when everyone is playing he wants to have the controller cleaned. I understand cause he's a RN at FHE. Kinda like a lil girl, but how would I clean the remote and nunchuk without harming it?

Thanks!

That is just retarded..just use a damp cloth...

Give your bro a slap from me :thumbsup: But really it is just the same as using a phone, other game controllers, pens etc...

hahah thats forsure, I do smack him time to time, cause he thinks that he's better.. i mean its just rediculous... wouldn't a damp cloth expose it to water tho? and I don't believe that would clean those horrible horrible germs, lol...

unggoy said:
hahah thats forsure, I do smack him time to time, cause he thinks that he's better.. i mean its just rediculous... wouldn't a damp cloth expose it to water tho? and I don't believe that would clean those horrible horrible germs, lol...
A DAMP cloth, as in..damp..not dripping wet.

Just tell him to stop being a girl.

yea but like i said, damp doesn't wipe out the "germs" I would tell him to quit bein a girl, but if he wants to be a girl, there isn't anything I can do lol. you think alcohol wipes would work?

for god sakes...mods close this stupid thread. its ridiculous. alchohol wipes? its a damn console...

Does your brother change his bed sheets every night?

Clean the keyboard and mouse every time he goes on the PC?

Washes his shoes every time he puts his feet into them?

Changes gloves every time he needs to wear them?

I mean its just rediculouse to be such a clean freak....

*SLAP*

GhOsT55 said:
Does your brother change his bed sheets every night?

Clean the keyboard and mouse every time he goes on the PC?

Washes his shoes every time he puts his feet into them?

Changes gloves every time he needs to wear them?

I mean its just rediculouse to be such a clean freak....

*SLAP*

Exactly..

actually..

well i know theres a clorox anti-bact wipes at his desk and everytime I see him go on he does clean it, he cleans his BT headset everytime before he does use it.. pretty crazy

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but does your bro has that phobia for germs? Anyways he can use those same anti bacteria cleaning cloth that he uses for headset and other electric stuff. And as for he being better than you, do you know that living in too clean conditions is actually harmfull for you. Human body needs some contamination to germs to develop and maintain immunity system. Actually some of simple shots that you get in hospital contain a mild version of illness they try to prevent.

Back