cleaning "wii maid"

take a lysol cleaning whipe...theres hardly any wetness really to it and it kills 99.9% germs! (like the commercial says!) im kinda anal about that too like if someone has a cold and i dont wanan get it and they touch my stuff....ill take out the lysol airsol cans and spray and "disinfect!" lol. i say the whipes should work. thats my best advice

I actually came up with an idea. Instead of you having to be inconvenienced by cleaning your wii-mote every time he uses it, you should make him wear some gloves while he plays then he isnt actually touching the controller. If he cant live with that then he doesnt need to play.

lol, i love how it strated out with him asking a simple question. and now we are all dissing his bro...we are soo mean

GhOsT55 said:
lol, i love how it strated out with him asking a simple question. and now we are all dissing his bro...we are soo mean

we're gunna burn in hell for this arent we?:devil: LMAO

hahaha im cool with it, he is a lil girl anyway... i mean fam is fam, n ill always love my fam to death, but only to a certin extent when it comes to my bro ahhahaha jp. I told him to wear gloves, and he was like "uhh"

hahaha im cool with it, he is a lil girl anyway... i mean fam is fam, n ill always love my fam to death, but only to a certin extent when it comes to my bro ahhahaha jp. I told him to wear gloves, and he was like "uhh"

but anyway this was a good thread for those who just wanted to clean it every once in a while, so don't hate, and don't call it useless cause one of these days your lil brother or somebodys gonna be eating a big bag of cheetos, and touch your controller HAHAHA :)

a damp cloth is not going to kill germs.

Use a lysol antibacterial wipe.

I don't blame him- some of you boys are icky

unggoy said:
but anyway this was a good thread for those who just wanted to clean it every once in a while, so don't hate, and don't call it useless cause one of these days your lil brother or somebodys gonna be eating a big bag of cheetos, and touch your controller HAHAHA :)

OMG dejavouis! my brother and i are 7 years apart. hes older than me. when i was little, i used to ALWAYS make the controllers "clammy" and id have **** all over them like markers and food and ew LMAO (i was a little kid back then too ya know!!!) and hed always yell at me to wash my hands before i touched his controllers! LMAO! so yeah ok youre right i take it back on being "worthless" hahha

thanks for the retraction... hahaha I was the same when I was younger... eating french fries and touching the controller was a no-no back then.. lol

Back