Clear Mii images on your Computer... Any interest?

chuccck

Wii Fitness Age: 22
Jan 16, 2008
Memphis
Wii Online Code
2295-5812-4746-3096
So i was digging around my closet and found my old ATI Theater card that has video input capability to my computer. Basically it would be like playing wii on my monitor. But this got me to thinking of possibly being able to get clear (read: photoshoppable) images of my Mii's! I could use them in sigs, or on my cell phone, or in avatars or on email programs, anywhere!

Problem is I would have to re install the whole thing and figure out all the drivers again. I don't know if it is worth it for just me, BUT if you guys have any interest in wanting something like this, I would be willing to set it up. Maybe, just maybe, it would inspire you to try out the gifting feature on the shop channel??? Maybe in my direction??? haha jk. I was just thinking htis might be cool since I see so many people trying to take pics of their tv screens!

Simple do it or don't care will work. More emphasis the better!

Capture cards are most useful for recording video games and making youtube videos.

alright cool. Sounds like I should leave this one to the experts. I think I am going to get a bluetooth adapter jsut to explore the remote to computer possibilities.

chuccck said:
alright cool. Sounds like I should leave this one to the experts. I think I am going to get a bluetooth adapter jsut to explore the remote to computer possibilities.
It's good. I use my Wiimote as a mouse and a joystick :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
Capture cards are most useful for recording video games and making youtube videos.
And you can export a frame from almost any video editing program. You will get it as clear as the footage itself. Sooooo just go to your mii channel, record a bit ( you also get different poses that way ) and export the frames to photoshop :D

can you really tivo game time on the wii? I wouldn't know cause I am still living in the stone age of cable directly into the ole TV set.

Does anyone know a good bluetooth adapter, good meaning cheap?

Back