Click here plz

deadheart

Bahahahaha!!
Nov 16, 2010
california,monterey,usa
Wii Online Code
1723-3625-1974-9811
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M CREATING THIS BUT I'M DOING IT BECAUSE SOMEONE INSPIRED ME. Hopefully i don't get in trouble...

Wut would u do if Samus, Peach AND DPrinny were ur slaves? I would make Samus have, um, u know, "sex" with peach. And i would make DPrinny watch every single bit of it. I would force Peach to kiss Samus on the lips and also to make her feel a little sexually jealous. They would be on some drugs that increase their "boob" size and i would force DPrinny and samus and peach to get naked and then go outside. I would also do it (because samus is a sexy videogame Character). Then we would have sex in public.

I'm gonna get in trouble for this, but i'm only doing it because of the one guy on this site (maybe it was a she...).

P.S. I summoned a succubus the other day and she is a little too sexual. Do u know how to get rid of a succubus anybody?
Also, if ur reading this AND u are a, um, 8 yr. old or something, u shouldn't NEVER repeat the word sex or wonder about it until u r at least 18 yrs. of age. I'm so nasty.
Sexually i'm nasty.

Back