clones

spiff-ssbb

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2008
Wii Online Code
8140-2366-3149-0356
so there's a bunch of different threads that lead into discussions/ arguements about whether or not there are clones in brawl. i'm tired of arguing in a million different threads about the same thing so i thought i'd condense them into one thread where you can chose a side and go nuts... to make things cooler TELL me what side your on and i'll put your name on the list

those who believe there ARE clones:
Lugia
waluigi123
Extra Life Mushroom
Aions
VidyaVince
Mingus

those who believe there are NOT clones:
Spiff-ssbb
Subarnu
hicks31
samXcor3
Fastshadow
KTIGZ
mushroomedmario
Luigi man
zapasant93
13ofHEARTS

new section: people on the fence: (this includes those who believe in the half/semi clones)
COLDshiver
PrinceLink
Nick Atack
Shoko (i didnt know what section to put you in from your post so your here for now)
GigaRidley
Dkw0101
CocoSSBB
Vigilante
Tomatktchp
Douten
Skullkid
gallabr12

as you can see i dont think there are. rather than telling why now i'll let you guys respond and then reply to you all specifically.

go nuts everyone :)

Last edited:
Ganondorf is not a clone of CF, CF is just posing... who has been around longer? Ganondorf has... by far...

I am on the No Clones Side, CF sucks lol

^ your on the list :)
but about CF sucks. he owns lol he's one of my melee mains...and in the SMASH series. he's an original vet whick Ganon is not. but your right Ganon's more of a nintendo vet... just not a smash one lol

lol I only say CF sucks cuz everyone likes him more than Ganondorf, gotta stick up for the heavy-weight guys lol

i don't think there are clones. Fox/Falco/Wolf just look kind of alike. From what, I've been seeing in videos, their moves are DIFFERENT.

Subarnu said:
Ganondorf is not a clone of CF, CF is just posing... who has been around longer? Ganondorf has... by far...

I am on the No Clones Side, CF sucks lol

That is a lie. CF was in Super Smash 64 with the same moves ganondorf has. CF is the original.

Also, no clones for me.

samXcor3 said:
That is a lie. CF was in Super Smash 64 with the same moves ganondorf has. CF is the original.

Also, no clones for me.

I ment in the Nintendo world, not just Smash World

Subarnu said:
lol I only say CF sucks cuz everyone likes him more than Ganondorf, gotta stick up for the heavy-weight guys lol

I sence some weight issues within your life, JK

I think there are only Luigi semi clones in Brawl there are actaully KEY differences in Brawl between alike characters unlike Melee where there were only one small tweek in the move set of a character

theres definately clones. lucas, toon link ect. dont feel like going hardcore into the "clone wars" talk. haha

AGREE TO DISAGREE

PrinceLink said:
I sence some weight issues within your life, JK

lol no, I was gunna say: Stick up for the little guys, but Ganondorf isn't very little.

i'm kinda in the middle but edging towards clones. I'm not totally for "clone". I don't know what to call them because "clone" is a little harsh because it would mean they are exact copies. I don't believe there are any characters that are clones but I do believe that some character's movesets are too similar for me and not original enough. Like, fox, falco, and wolf have lasers, shine, and same up-b but all three play so differently. Don't quote me though, I don't know enough of Brawl. And like marth and roy (in melee) have essentially the same moves but roy had some fire.

I guess i'm for not clones but I do believe that some characters have similar movesets, characters that Nintendo should have made original movesets for.

Lugia said:
theres definately clones. lucas, toon link ect. dont feel like going hardcore into the "clone wars" talk. haha

AGREE TO DISAGREE

First thats what she said to the underlined bold italized sentence above

Ontopic: I guess Lucus and Falco are closest thing to clone sence move are similar and Final smashes are very close and almost exact to other characters, But they do play differently

Captain falcon is not a clone ganadorf is the clone. He is a gooky dufas that is just liek captain falcon , but fatter and a lot slower. Captain Falcon used to be the fastest in the game till sonic came.

Back