Cloverfield

First slusho is just a mere link to the show lost (same creator so expect lots of small links) Second this company doesn't own the rights to Godzilla and it has been said Godzilla won't be revived until at least 2013. The conspiracies are because the movie is so tight lipped. People want to know the monster etc. Various puzzles have been on the 'net, some people have claimed to be in the know of the monster and plot.

Slusho for every one! And that ghost buster spoof is really funny too. Yet that Slusho site really is twisted! Crazy crazy stuff. Just what I needed. Now if if that game day of crisis on the Wii was actually about this movie! LOL The whole idea around the movie seems to be well though out.

Correction from my previous post, slusho! is from Alias.
--
After relooking over some trailers and posters I am going with an alien/bio themed thing. One motto from the films trailers and such is 'something has found us'.

I believe something came or become produced, a giant creature is formed however there is also smaller creatures like parasites. The parasite is a rumoured production name for the film and also in trailers 'we have a bitten' and the woman is taken away there was also a rumour that someone has saw the script and said that
The main creature dies early on and most of the film is spent surviving against smaller creatures

For anyone who is interested;

Cloverfield Clues Blog Spot

well I think I can tell that there is deffinetly some type of infection and smaller creatures. Infection is obvious and the smaller creatures are deff hinted in the sewers/underground. But thats all I can say

I delved deeper and found the production notes on a site and read some other things, there are a lot of spoilers and I won't post them here just to keep some hype going:yesnod:
If anyone is desperate than I could drop you some links if you pm me but be warned of movie ruining spoilers...to an extent.

Hmm... I'd seriously would rather have the behemoth survive most of the movie, then have a stupid disease do the killing.

The L.S said:
Hmm... I'd seriously would rather have the behemoth survive most of the movie, then have a stupid disease do the killing.
yea but either way I think its gonna be a great movie

Hopefully. It could be a major disappointment, these types of movies as everyone knows are notoriously infamous.

The L.S said:
Hopefully. It could be a major disappointment, these types of movies as everyone knows are notoriously infamous.
thats very true but for some reason this movie seems different I just feel it you know

Just so you all know, some people have seen it and gave nothing but praise.

Back