Co-Op games for the Wii

thechi444

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2008
Hello everyone, I've been a lurker for a week and this my first post. Bought a Wii last week, and we are having a blast with it.

Does anyone know how much Co-Op playing there is Wario Ware Smooth Moves? Is it better to rent it for the weekend or buy? My girlfriend loves playing Co-Op multi-player games. As of right now we have the following games:

Raving Rabbids
SMG
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Metroid Prime 3
Wii Sports

By the way, this Wii forum is the best around. Especially when it comes to making buying decisions on games.

Thanks for any advice!

Last edited:
I don't know about Wario Ware, but if you're looking at Co-op games, you should definitely look at Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. It offers up to four player co-op. And it's fun in single player as well.

like manufan said, ultimate allience is probably the best co-op game up to now, if your looking to play with buddies that could probably be your choice...hmm dunno about the girlfriend tho

I don't remember any co-op in Smooth Moves. As far as I can recall all the multiplayer modes are competetive.

soulcailbur legends!!!!!! (that was a joke BTW) you can try RE:UC never actually tried marvel ultimate alliance, but i think that you can take ^their word for it.

i would reccomend Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles to not only make the game a bit more fun, but to make it a hell of alot easier.

bruceleroy said:
trauma center part 2 and battalion wars have co-op

That's only Co-op over wifi. I don't think his girlfriend wants to play him on a separate TV.

Thanks everyone, We have Resident Evil UC, and that is a great co-op shooter . Great advice on those games.....so Trauma Center New Blood is not Co-Op on one screen? We were actually thinking of buying that one

how about Lego star wars Complete saga that has Co -Op unless its too kiddish for lol

That Star Wars game looks pretty fun, I'm all about it being fun and not too concerned about "kiddish" content. I may have to check that one out.

We just found out that we can rent games for 15 days for $4.99 @ blockbuster. You guys should check that out, that way you can play a game for few hours a day and return it when you beat the game.

Nights said:
how about Lego star wars Complete saga that has Co -Op unless its too kiddish for lol

a lego co-op FPS game. shoot as many mini lego pieces as you can. *oh damn ran out*, no matter just detroy the buildings and use them as ammo.:lol:

thas said:
yes it is but its very limited. still a very good game and highly recommended.:yesnod:

SMG, imo is a good co-op game to get player 2 involved in the game, rather than them just sitting there watching you play. She likes to play the co-op and collect starts and help stun enemies.

Back