Co-Op games for the Wii

get wii play and play TANKS! lol the best co-op game everrr, too bad it only goes up to level 20 on co-op mode and up to level 100 single player..kinda stupid but o well!

infamous85 said:
get wii play and play TANKS! lol the best co-op game everrr, too bad it only goes up to level 20 on co-op mode and up to level 100 single player..kinda stupid but o well!

I should of bought my other Wiimote with the Wii Play included....I knew it! I hope they put Wii Play for sale on Wii Shopping for Wii Points.

Just to clarify: Trauma Center: New Blood IS a Co-Op game for TWO players on the SAME system/TV. In fact, the WiFi sticker on the box is a complete joke (as far as I can tell it's only to record high scores). It's really fun playing with two people.

Rabbids 2 supposedly has more simultaneous gameplay than turned based. That was one minor gripe I had about the first rabbids, too many turned based minigames. Well that and the super fun but super easy plunger shooting levels.

Ghost Squad - up to 4 players co-op
Geometry Wars: Galaxies - 4 players co-op

Depends on what kinda game you like. I personally didnt like Wario Ware. Id rent it first.

Definitely Lego Star Wars. It's pretty much built around 2-player co-op.

Alien Syndrome is 4-player co-op. I'd definitely rent it first to make sure the camera controls don't bother you.

Zack & Wiki actually isn't too bad for two people. Only one person can "play" at a time i.e. hold the remote, but because it is puzzle based, both people can contribute to the puzzle solving equally.

Guitar Hero 3

It's technically only single player right now, as you can't buy standalone guitars yet (although, you can buy additional bundles). However, you can always alternate every other song. My sisters and I did that when I was home for Christmas, and it was really fun. Plus, you'll both have tons of practice in for when you can pick up another guitar.

Though, the cost of the bundle and a standalone guitar would cost you the cost of 3 new $50 Wii games. Bummer Activision has to be such greedy, slimey bastards.

Back