COD 3 cheats?

rtr1900

Wii or not to Wii
Nov 30, 2006
Spain
Wii Online Code
3085-1225-3534-6165
Hi,

does anybody knows if there are any cheats for COD3? I am stuck in the level where I am a gunman on top of a tank:cryin: . I tried the level so many time that I am giving up. It seems that all the enemies only shoot at me and not at the other soldiers.:lol: :lol:

Any help is welcome!

They can´t go first, as I am on top of the first tank.
I use that trick a lot so that my people go first, but this time I can not do that. My tank is always the first one.

Last edited:
I completed CoD 3 on PS2 and im guessing the levels are the same on the wii, are you trying to shoot at the gunmen at the building? Try to remember where they all there then as soon as you begin that bit you will know where to shoot, try to get them on target because if you keep missing they are getting more time to shoot at you.

Cpt.McLoud said:
I completed CoD 3 on PS2 and im guessing the levels are the same on the wii, are you trying to shoot at the gunmen at the building? Try to remember where they all there then as soon as you begin that bit you will know where to shoot, try to get them on target because if you keep missing they are getting more time to shoot at you.

Yes it is the guy on the building (right) + two men (one with a bazoka), then one on the left and than after that some in a barn. I got till there. Then they kill me (only me)..... :cryin: :cryin:

Back