CoD 3, Rayman or SMB?

That depends of what kind of game do you like more...

If you'r planning to play multiplayer games with your friends my advice is to take Rayman, or SMB if your friends like fighting game. ( I don't know the release date of the last one ).

If you are planning to play alone go ahead with the CoD3.

CoD3

If they were my only choices, and as this is my first console ever, apart from PS1, so first next-gen console... And being a PC lan dude, I'd go with CoD3, only cos we'd play CoD1 & 2 all the time at lans. But have read reviews about the wiimote being a bit finicky to use along with the nunchuk.

I dunno, I was soooooooooo tempted to buy it today as it was on special at Big W $88.84.

I read so many bad reviews about NFS:Carbon which put me off, but I'm thinking of buying it now due to the reports from this forum. I just think the 'game site review gurus' are too critical on every aspect of the game. To me.. if game play is great, who cares?

My vote, CoD3 if they were you're only choices. Good ol war fun never hurt anyone :p

yeah SMB rocks (super monkey ball right?, some people use this for super smash bros for some reason)

multiplayer takes some getting used to in some of the controls but are fun non the less and also the single player is cool it reminds me alot of the wooden labyrinth game we used to have

Back