You could look at the reviews...
Gameplay - 7
Graphics - 7
Sound - 10
Value - 6
Tilt - 7
Overall - 7.2 (Good)
,,,Contributed by GameSpot.com:ee5k:

I would like to know the same thing, How is it from actual Wii players, not gamesite reviews. I am on the fence about getting it or not.

I like the gameplay, it's a lot of fun with the wii-mote/nunchuk. I love it.

The only bad thing is... NO MULTIPLAYER at all! what were they thinking?? :mad:

wiicanchangetheworld said:
You could look at the reviews...
Gameplay - 7
Graphics - 7
Sound - 10
Value - 6
Tilt - 7
Overall - 7.2 (Good)
,,,Contributed by GameSpot.com:ee5k:
gamespot sux, i was a member until i noticed what they rated alot of good games, and also how biased they are..bad place to go, i recommend ign

there is WAY to many WWII games:O and its all the same old boring thing:O COMON i know that tons of ppl died for us but that was a LONG time ago and we payed MANY tributes so please game makers just stop making stupid WWII shooters.

Alright here what I am going to say....
This is the best shooter on the Wii right now!!!
Red Steel is not an option!!! I just picked it up today and its really fun and intense!! Now go out and buy it!!!
check it out at IGN.com

oah c'mon maybe its a lil fun bcs of the controls but youstill get sick of it fast trust me i rented it. lol so that makes the wii look even better, it takes a game from a boring gonrah and makes it fun. i personaly hate WWII shooters way to many of em

the game is alright. it's nothing spectacular. the graphics are pretty good, maybe an 8 compared to what i'm used to (i haven't seen ps3 or 360), the gameplay is probably a 7 and replay value is pretty low. i have only played a few levels and not for that long (i've been busy with zelda), but i don't think i'd recommend it.

if you absolutely need a first person shooter this month, it's probably better than red steel (though i haven't played it), but it's not that great. it's no goldeneye or halo. i'd give it a 6 to 7 overall. if it had a multiplayer mode, it would probably have great replay and be an 8 or a 9.

any other opinions?

I've played the first couple of levels on it. It's more difficult than on other systems because of the wiimote factor. That being said, the point and shoot is easier than with an analog stick, except for it being a tad wobbly. If it had multiplayer it would be 9/10. The gameplay is alright, little confusing.

Back