cod moder warfare freind code

my call of duty moder warfare reflex edition freind code is 025686913096 I'm a colonel so im good so add me

Need a clan? private message me! we are the Kill3r Cr3w and with 159 troops we are going strong!! join us! as you fight side by side with dozens of other [KC] troops online!

what's up everyone my fav. weapon on this game is the sawed off double barrel shotgun but I want more friends so I could be da close encounter guy in the group also I'm not a noob, I don't want to be in any clans, just friends but I don't care if your in a clan anyway here's my code 3008-7748-1000 and my 2nd profile is 2020-7621-3652

Any one need a clan? we are the Kill3r Cr3w and this clan has been established on the Summer of 2008 and we are the Kill3r Cr3w and are going strong. we have 159 troops and are going strong, we are on manny websites, and if you want to join ask me

HEY IM TRYING TO START A CLANC[TF] (Task Force) no i don't want to get anymail from people asking me to be in their clan especially if it has a retarded name like the last one i jioned, but anyway i don't have fancy website because it costs a bit of money, well anyway pm me if your interested, and if you just want my friend code it's 340272292796

startin a clan any 1 can join

heyy ppl im startin a clan and its called brum boiz [bb] my firend code for cod4 iz 265248087872 inbox me with ur friend code if u want 2 join oh and my name on cod4 iz [bb] birmz

Back