COD - WAW online issues / jumpy play

x1124x

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2009
I tried do a search for this issue before posting but could not find anything, so here goes. WHile playing COD - WAW online lately the play is sporadically jumpy. I can keep the controller perfectly still and the screen jumps forward/backward or sideways. Is this a connection issue or a controller issue? I'm using a Netgear G router that has consistent 54mpbs speed.
Any tips? Thanks!!

Can this be fixed with a booster or anything? Or am I SOL??

I am finding it happens to me once in a while....I wonder if it is due to somebody in the game with a slow DSL connection...
I had a friend tell me he actually got online with his (back-up) dial-up connection and it allowed him to play...man that had to slow down the whole game

Out of sheer desparation, i unplugged the ethernet cables from the router that went to my Mac & PC, and the Wii connection is back to normal. No jumpiness or anything. Kind of pain to plug and unplug but at least I can enjoy my game again.

Its connection, means the game has alot of lag in it but what's more annoying is when someone else has a crap connection and there lag jumping everywhere and killing you for some reason while you can't land a hit on them. It happens alot to me.

hit 2 or 1 whatever and check your bars, make sure the host doesnt have a bullshit connection where he has full bars and everyone has 1 red. the host always has full bars unless he hasnt loaded completely, but being the host and everyone having the same specs performance wise he should always be the first one in.

Back