COD: WaW Thread

Anyways, what are your favorite ways to kill people?:lol:

Any SMG with Round Drum/Dual Mags + Bandolier + Stopping Power + Steady Aim, run and gun on Asylum, Dome, and Courtyard.

Gewer + Aperture Sight + Bouncing Bettys + Camouflage + Second Chance, roam around on every other map.

:yikes:

mp40 with a dual magazine Run like a crazy F*ck & Kill everyone man in 3:00 i killed 30 man people must get pissed at me
Modesty is overrated.

I snipe on Castle, Cliffside, and Seelow mostly. Kar98k w/ scope, Magnum sidearm, Bouncing Betty, Steady Aim, (I forget 3rd perk). Other maps STG-44 with TS, run and gun as bob7 put it.

any smg with drum mag on FFA i run and gun and usually win once i'm warmed up.

perks i always use are stopping power and bouncing betty,2 (unless im going for bartender challenge then i use primary grenade x2, or whatever challenges im trying to get) as for the third perk, usually martyrdom or steady aim.

Lmao I was playing Headquarters on Dome a few weeks ago. I had Mp40, dual mags, stopping power, steady aim, and satchel charges. went 76 and 17. But then again, it's headquarters. That sorta thing is expected.

Its better with Jugg. MP40 is a two hit kill both with AND without stopping power, so it doesn't do anything. With Jugg, you have the bonus of added health. Its OP to be honest but its godly.

Kool game (just got 3 days ago) i like it the same as COD4 Bouth good online games
If any1 ever wants 2 play add me!

Bump

Shooooooooo Map Pack, who wants to play on the new playlist with me?

Yea, I got the map pack, and I'm going to have to say they're ok at best. The new nazi zombie map is probably the best of the pack. Anyways, kill ratio is up to 1.54 now and nearing 20,000 total kills.

Just got it from my cousin, should play with you guys some time?

My ratio is nearing 1.60, I let my brother play a game and he went 3-19 so that pushed it down a .01...

I wonder if I can get good at WaW like I was at CoD4. I want a 2.00 but the guns are more weird on this game and the maps are weird too.

Anyone beat the game on Veteran mode? The 2nd last mission "Heart of the Reich" is the hardest thing I have played in gaming in a LOOOOONG time, quite possibly ever (that I can remember). That mission was harder than Mile High Club IMO. I swear it was raining grenades and everyone shoots at me with no where to hide from the grenade.

Anyone beat the game on Veteran mode? The 2nd last mission "Heart of the Reich" is the hardest thing I have played in gaming in a LOOOOONG time, quite possibly ever (that I can remember). That mission was harder than Mile High Club IMO. I swear it was raining grenades and everyone shoots at me with no where to hide from the grenade.

Yea, that's where I'm at also. The only game harder than this game that I can think of is Zack and Wiki.

I was playing the game from like 5pm to 11pm beating the last two missions mainly because of Heart of Reich. I think the last mission took an hour, maybe hour and a half. The rest was spent on Heart of Reich, but I did pause to go get food then played+ate. That's the longest I have ever played a game since doing an all day-er with Oblivion.

Back