COD World at War

rism47

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2009
While playing online I have noticed that above some players there is a white balloon sometimes. What is this? Is there a chat feature like on the other systems?

Are you sure it's a white balloon and not a "light bulb" because on the Xbox 360 version that pops up when people are selecting locations for artillery strikes and looking at the map.

it means the player is either in the options menu or, as stated above, they're calling an artillery strike.

You may be right, it could be a light bulb. My friends have COD 5 for Xbox 360 and they can talk to each other for tactics, busting etc.. Is this available on the Wii version.

You may be right, it could be a light bulb. My friends have COD 5 for Xbox 360 and they can talk to each other for tactics, busting etc.. Is this available on the Wii version.

No. We have to wait for new games to begin implementing WiiSpeak. Games released before it came into existence (and anytime around the time it came out) do not (and most likely never will) support voice chat.

Nintendo has the habit of keeping developers in the dark about new tech being developed and released, so 3rd parties do not get support kits to implement the features into games until Nintendo reveals the peripheral (WiiSpeak and MotionPlus for the most recent). This is why there are a lot of games around now that would benefit greatly from such peripherals, but it was not possible to implement them due to them being too far into development to go back and add support without lengthy delays for projected game releases.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, this is a great place for answers!

actually you will be able to talk like ps3 xbox you wii have to buy wii speak and conduit coming soon

Call of Duty World at war

I was wondering if anyone new how to get up on the roof's in death match. i see people getting up there but cant figure it out... anyone know some tricks

Do a "u"tube search for "Wii call of duty world at war glitches" and that should help you.

Youtube... Search Call of Duty World at War glitches (then whatever the name of the map you want) and you'll get all sorts of results.

Back