COD3 - Annoying "feature"?

KPac511 said:
That first time where the nazi that rushes you where you have to fight him melee... That took me a long time to figure out cuz I was holding the remote sideways or something. I wanted to break the disc. Once I got past that and got used to the controls, I absolutely loved the game. The only reason I wouldn't buy it to own it is just the lack of replay value for me. I'm not into FPS games enough to want to play any of the game over and over. As soon as I beat the game, back in the mail it went. I'd give it a 7/10 though. Loved it.

yeh i think everyone had the same problem! lol it took me a couple go's and its very stressful... But the second time it happens i totally pwned him! haha

One thing i did feel was a bit tacky was the hole "priming the bomb" on the AA guns... i accept its clever use of controls, but the gestures (imo) are a bit naff.... on the flip side - driving is very cool! works really well!

everyone buy this game!! its very fun and ammusing (plus theres a scottish guy who constantly takes the p155 out of "frenchy", hehe)

Rowing the boat went by too fast. I know you shouldn't be giggling like a 2nd grade girl during a WWII game, but it just felt too damn fun.
Also, to add to what I said before... I wouldn't buy it to own it for $50 but if it goes down to $20 as a Player's Choice or if I find it used later on, I probably will pick it up. I miss the mortar launching and that one minute row across the river.

haha yeh the rowing was cool! ive just done that bit now! Landed on the shore, autosaved then turned it off... i gotta admit £40 is a touch on the pricey side and i might ebay it afterwards, but it sure is a fun game to pick up and do a couple levels.... i got my eye on Godfather: Black Hand when its launched!

Tek720 said:
I didn't like it. I felt like my squad was doing all the work and I had to compete to kill people. A decent port, but not worth my money. It is by far the best FPS on the Wii right now.

The opposite for me, I felt like I had to help my comrades. Which is a good feeling, I guess. Like when they're shooting the MG42's in the window, no matter how long your soldiers shoot, they won't take them out, since it's "your mission" to do it. :p

haha yeh i noticed that - they cud be stabbing the hell out of each other and they wont die, its up to you do to most of the killing! KILLLLL!!!!!! lol

headshot119 said:
Sounds like a good game. Ive ordered it off play.com for £ 34.99

good man! you wont regret it, turn all the lights off, get ya self a beer!!! ENJOY!

Back