CoD3 Help!

Zori

Wii Owner Since Launch
Oct 31, 2006
For those of you that have played CoD3, im stuck on one of the parts where you gotta move the nunchuck and wiimote forward and backward to throw someone off your gun. Yeah I know theres another post about this right under mien. But I got past the first few, its the one after you set a charge to the building, where the guy hits your gun and then you hit him and then the rumble begins. As much as I try I just can't get him! My arms are sore from all those tries I almost had a spasm lol. Anyone get past this? Have tips?

Yeah exactly the silo part lol, anyone get past this? Btw shahzam if you get past it pm me :)

Looks like me and you are the only ones here that have reached it... lol

Couldn't get this wireless router to work with my wired router. Waiting for the LAN adapter coming out next month, hopfully by then we'll get past this huh lol

HELP! Hello, I am brand new to all gaming - just got wii for XMas and COD3 and I can't get out of basic training - I can't find the Thomson sub machine to pick one up to get into the truck - please can some one help me?
Thanks so very much!!!

omg guys please fkin help me. My bro bought me this game and I don't wanna tell him I cant play it. I need to get past this im on try 200.

Please help the Newbie

Hello everyone, I am completely new at gaming and got the Wii and COD3 for Christmas. I'm so bad at this thing that I can't even get out of basic training. I cannot find the Thompson sub machine gun to pick it up out of the supply crate.
The crate beside Pvt Huxley is empty as far as I can see. I have tried every other supply crate I see in the scene.
Can someone please shed a little light on this for me?
Thanks very much!
Tessmar:yikes:

Back