cod3 or medal of honor???

24forlife

JOIN BRUTAL WARRIORS!!!
Jun 16, 2007
Wii Online Code
8276-6549-9343-2149
which one has better game play, better multiplayer and controls?????
i wanna get a new game and i cnt decide!!!!

cod3 has no multiplayer but is an EXCELLENT single player game.

medal of honor is garbage put out by EA. It's cookie cutter, no frills single player and bland multiplayer.

The question is. Would you like a great single player game with average replay value, or would you rather have a below average single and multiplayer game with some replay value, but you won't ever really want to play it again.

Go with COD it's a much better game.

SSBBFan101 said:
COD3=yes.
MOH:V=NO!!!
lol i disagree i loved MoH lol but i guess thats just me, only complaint was it was too short.

medal of honor trust me I bought cod3 and it was great until I found out it no multiplayer which was a big disadvantage to the game I mean dont get me wrong this game has nice graphics cool guns and everything but its one of those one time play games.

just depends on what your looking for multiplayer and single player or single player with good graphics and one time play I mean I beat this game and it didnt even have bonus features that you could use in the gameplay. the only bonus things it had were some pics that you could view despite its graphics Medal Of Honor all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

cod all the way!!! single palyer mode far better howver it does not have multiplayer which is a major dissapointment for me

I do not own either game but have read many reviews , like you i cannot decide which one but am leaning towards MOH, from what i have read i would say CoD's controls are worse than MOH's , in MOH the game play is not as free ranging as CoD's.

Don't get me wrong, Medal of Honor: Vanguard isn't a bad game. The single-player campaign is arguably the best FPS action you'll be able to find on the Wii. But, considering the competition, that doesn't really say all that much. The biggest downside to the single player I've noticed is that the entire game seems to be somewhat controlled. Whereas there action in CoD plays more like an unplanned documentary, the action in MoH seems decidedly more like that found in a feature film: it's cinematic in a way that CoD isn't, yet the action is more directed than CoD is. There's a distinct lack of surprise and risk associated with playing through the game that I just feel is missing.

Last edited:
well when i say multiplayer i mean like me and my friend play against each other on my wii..... does it have that???

well we wanna play against each other like in halo2

get neither and just write a 10 page essay on why you think call of duty 4 should come to the wii

cod 3 is a lot better, i just bought it and i love it, the only downside i can think of for cod 3 is no multiplayer

Back