CoD3 Or Red Steel?

slurba

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
3890-0148-4172-8586
Which do you think I should get?

I want CoD3 for its multiplayer and warish theme, along with giant battles. EDIT: THERE'S NO MULTIPLAYER?!?!?!?!

I want Red Steel for its amazingly realistic controller scheme and some original features(freezing time and clicking enemies, sword fights ect.)

Oh yeah and don't say both...

Last edited:
Dude Get CoD3 there is multiplayer, and theres a chance it will be one of the few third party titles that have the online kit right away. Red STeel's sword fighting isnt even all that great. CoD3 offers so much more.

Sovieto said:
Dude Get CoD3 there is multiplayer, and theres a chance it will be one of the few third party titles that have the online kit right away. Red STeel's sword fighting isnt even all that great. CoD3 offers so much more.

I thought they said no multiplayer on the Wii version.(there's a thread about it):confused:

Yep Call of Duty 3 will have no online! Thanks for bringing that up Slurba

The only thing that is keeping me to still think about getting it is that it's not a "you vs. the world" game. I never really had a good team vs team game.

Brokine said:
Yep Call of Duty 3 will have no online! Thanks for bringing that up Slurba

No, even in game informer it says: Will support online via 16 players compared to 360's and PS3's 24 players, it just might not have online TILL early 2007

Ok ppl seems to be getting REALLY confused about the whole no online things. its NO ONLINE for third partys UNTIL 2007. So yeah COD3 will have a Multiplayer, you'll just have to wait...

Back