CoD3 Syste m Difference

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Well before you go spending that extra 100-200 or 300-400 dollar difference remember what your getting!
CoD3360.jpg

CoD3Wii.jpg

Wii (duh, the loser on the left gives it away)
CoD3PS3.jpg

PS3

Now is it really worth that small of difference? Well, unless you NEED your grass to sway in the wind. :lol:

Oh and before you say: Hey thats a big difference! The 360 and PS3 ones are gameplay, where the Wii one is, so that means the 360 and PS3 ones don't even look THAT good.
Heres your 360 gameplay video, notice the grass swaying in the wind?
http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/5241

Last edited:
There's only 2 for the Wii, both gameplay, no gameplay ones for 360 or PS3 yet though...hmm the other Wii one is a tank in gameplay, nothing special.

Sovieto said:
There's only 2 for the Wii, both gameplay, no gameplay ones for 360 or PS3 yet though...hmm the other Wii one is a tank in gameplay, nothing special.
Ye, I hate it when people compare the PS3/360 FMV graphics vs Wii gameplay. FMV's unfortunately are rarely done by Nintendo themselves, with the exception of Melee. I think virtually everything else is cut-scene polygons. In fact, I'm sure the Wii could probably put on some of the FMV's that are currently selling the PS3 to people. Heck, look at my post on the Metroid vs Halo thread, even the trailers for the Halo games were mostly based on FMV, whereas Metriod showed much more in-game play and cut scenes.

Ok, rant over...

ARGGGGGGGGG HAKU!!! Thoes threads should of never been started, no one is getting the POINT. THIRD PARTY GAMES WILL HAVE ONLINE BUT NOT UNTIL EARLY 2007!!!!!! AND IT SAID SOME THIRD PARTY GAMES ALREADY HAVE THE ONLINE KIT THOUGH SO THOES WILL BE ABLE TO GO ONLINE, AND CoD3 IS MOST LIKLEY ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Hey watch it sovieto I have been doing Haku gaming for a while and its getting very irrating when someone does a post of a game that on there if this keeps up I will end haku gaming

sorry to be one of those ppl tht goes of course and pisses some ppl off, but ur saying Sovieto that cod3 will have online, just not b4 early 2007?

if thats true i dunno wot ppl arecomplaining about lol

sorry again just wanted tht cleared up

Yes Wii Believe, with thoes threads somehow people are reading something totaly different! The third party devs wont be given the codeing and what not for online, perhaps to just keep the # of games low until they work everything out, some third party devs (hoepfully cod3) will be giving the codeing before though

"Gamers hoping for an online component, however, are in for bad news, because one isn't planned. Activision would not say why, but IGN has separately learned from multiple development sources that Nintendo will not release Wii Wi-Fi Connection libraries to third parties until early 2007, which means that no third party launch title will have an online mode."

CRAP! CoD games are renowned for their online multiplay! :(

Back