COD3 - Whats your views?

Kryptonic

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2007
Chesterfield - UK
Wii Online Code
4257-2056-8863-9303
Hey guys,well ive played about as much as i can on Wii Sports! LOL

So ive decided to get abit of a classic FPS for the Wii (to see what its like)... I can pick up COD3 for about £30 ish on Ebay, so i was wondering what you guys think of it?

Does it work well as a FPS? is it actually worth spending money on or is there better?

Cheers guys

Will

IMO its the best FPS on the Wii at the moment. The only issue i have with it is the lag (In heavy scenes it tends to lag quite a bit). But other than that, its a great game.

ahhh cool!

Ive seen some previews off The Godfather: Black Hand and it looks really really good!!!

Ill get COD3 this weekend to wet my appitite :)

Thanks for the advice mate!

its very tactical...so uif u dont like thinking alot this game isnt for u.
And also u will fail aloootttt so if ur impatient then..........

It's a great game, I played it all the way through on PS2 and I played it on my friend's Wii. Amazing WWII game, lots of detail went into the dialogue, some comedy and stuff. It's not your typical run of the mill FPS... just read a review.

I got it on saturday and its great! I bought it fora b out 59$ and i say its worth it. Its better if u rent it but my dad said if ur getting a game just buy it and play as long as u want.

its good but i cant beat the friggin second 1 on 1 fight. is there a trick to it or sumthin. also when i fuse the bomb, i can only get the fuse out on my 10th try. i think my nunchuk is f*cked.

COD3 was one of the first games that I got, due to a lack of much else at the time, and i loved it, but the controls are a little screwy. I had the same problem with the fuse not coming out easily, and if I pointed my Wiimote too far to the left my character would spin wildly to the right.

O.... I beat that part in my first try... I just follwed and did it. For the 1st part, U have to put ur controllers so its facing u and put it like ur reading a book then alternate it.

Back